matthijs

Aw yeah, I know. You got one of the last E shapes they had, didn't you?

EDIT: they've still got some of the black E7s for the #djent

I prefer the look of the black ones to be honest, but the EMGs and floyd... not so much. Was lucky to find that one-off they had.

@james: :eek: GAS not decreased, but Manson needs to update their site more, man :facemelt: so you don't really use it? :rolleyes:

Noob question : what's a piezo?

@jaicen: both James and musecaster are selling those mbk3 though right

I do, I meant I just wouldn't use the piezo if I had it in that guitar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickup_%28music_technology%29#Piezoelectric_pickups

I prefer the look of the black ones to be honest, but the EMGs and floyd... not so much. Was lucky to find that one-off they had.

Yeah, the black ones look great, but I'd rather have a hard tail bridge than a floyd rose (on a 7 string anyway). The red one is more Matthew though

According to musewiki (so this must be true), Mike Kerr has the same thing in a new bass, so we might find out soon. Can't remember Matt's description of it really, but didn't he say it was like a MIDI whammy bar?

Also, fueling the CE-7 G.A.S.

13102787_10153971545290944_7039375698093916009_n.jpg?oh=9f58a8d763cda1796d1c5a32c43cff9b&oe=57B62C8F

Dammit James :LOL:

According to musewiki (so this must be true), Mike Kerr has the same thing in a new bass, so we might find out soon. Can't remember Matt's description of it really, but didn't he say it was like a MIDI whammy bar?

Yeah, but if it's like that last bass he had made, we'll never see him actually use it

I need to dig up Matt's description of this magical whammy bridge.

My guess is it's a virtual whammy bridge like the old img2010.

Edit: also James, its still the wrong colour.

img2010?

I know mate. Would you say the prototype is closer? Seems like that had a bit more orange, but maybe a little too bright.

I don't know. Is the neck pickup a P90?

#n00bz

As for the finish, I originally had this exact one in mind for my custom before I decided to keep it close to the original 007. However, now that I see it's been done I may have sent an inquiry on an MA bomber with this finish :ninja:

Any word on the expected completion of the first DR-1 run?

#n00bz

As for the finish, I originally had this exact one in mind for my custom before I decided to keep it close to the original 007. However, now that I see it's been done I may have sent an inquiry on an MA bomber with this finish :ninja:

Any word on the expected completion of the first DR-1 run?

Nice.

Early summer for the first prototype is what I was told for the DR1

Archived