matthijs

Looks great - mirror and matt black actually works well together.

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2T-9o4A9hQ

It's probably fine though. I'm surprised how durable these lightweight ones are with all that wood removed.

Oh wow, wonder who shot this video, this is exactly where I was standing. I was right behind catherine (100th gig girl who got us fury)

No, but I just got here, and e-mailed him. See if he comes back with anything.

that guitar is a fucking machine, surprised it hasnt broken yet after the amount of abuse its had... yet one fall and the glitter smashed

Glitter went through a lot of abuse before though and had had to be glued back together in a few places as it was. We never actually saw the post fall damage first hand though, although if the double neck landed on it as well, it can't have been too pretty, haha!

feelsbadman.jpg

It does piss me off a bit too to be fair. It's just so spoiled. You could understand a bit more when he was going out and buying £100-200 guitars pre-show for the purpose of smashing up on stage, but £3000-4000 custom guitars that a lot of people would work very hard to have, and have to wait the best part of a year to get, and he just goes "hey, look at me, pissing my money up the wall", which doesn't really go with the whole anti-capitalist thing they seem to have going on lately.

No, but I just got here, and e-mailed him. See if he comes back with anything.

To be honest, I imagine he has breakfast at lunchtime, so he might have not done much at this point :$

Glitter went through a lot of abuse before though and had had to be glued back together in a few places as it was. We never actually saw the post fall damage first hand though, although if the double neck landed on it as well, it can't have been too pretty, haha!

Yeah, but still, it's impressive how this one has probably had loads more abuse and a new neck, and it's still going. (just saw a video from last night and it was being used)

It does piss me off a bit too to be fair. It's just so spoiled. You could understand a bit more when he was going out and buying £100-200 guitars pre-show for the purpose of smashing up on stage, but £3000-4000 custom guitars that a lot of people would work very hard to have, and have to wait the best part of a year to get, and he just goes "hey, look at me, pissing my money up the wall", which doesn't really go with the whole anti-capitalist thing they seem to have going on lately.

huob3s.jpg

I don't really see a problem to be honest. It's part of their act, and he can afford it. The only thing that would bother me is if they put the other stuff to the side to build those, but it still seems like everything's getting done.

Not sure who added this, but

http://musewiki.org/Manson_MB-1_Red_Glitter

That one was Matt's MB-1? I can't remember them ever saying that. I always thought it was the one that was at the guitar shows. :confused:

I think you're right. Manson brought this guitar to the Winter NAMM show. Matt, Dom and Chris signed it after their shows in Los Angeles. However I don't think they have ever mentioned that it was Matt's MB-1...

Archived