matthijs

So would I, but he liked the MB-2 prototype which is mahogany. The dual P90s sound good in an ash bodied guitar though, but a bit different.

Yeah, he told me about that as well. I don't know how different the material going on my red/black guitar is, but I imagine it's still difficult to work with. Pretty sure it just comes in a different format

When I was visiting I saw the neck with the material on the headstock. Can't say much about it though as it didn't have the lacquer on.

Also, the M1N1 is pretty cool. Switching works nicely, but because CC0 was deleted on the new whammy pedals, it won't work properly with those. Haven't tried it with the kaoss pad yet. What MIDI stuff are you using with your MB-1 bobbles?

Whammy is my favourite. I'd dabble in Kaoss but no match for whammy, you can make some fun theremin stuff with it

Will that work? I thought because CC0 is deleted on the 5 and DT, they don't have that function at all anymore (unless it's been changed to a different value, which doesn't appear to be the case)

So apparently DigiTech got rid of the CC-0 in the DT, so if you're using MIDI to control it, it works just like the treadle, you can't do momentary stuff where it then automatically goes back to the 0 position anymore...It will always stay in the last position you left it

Also, from the whammy IV manual:

The Whammy is capable of remotely adjusting the treadle position, as well as turning the Whammy effect on and off through the use of MIDI continuous control commands.

MIDI CC11 adjusts the treadle position. A value of 0 on MIDI CC11 corresponds to a toe up position and 127 corresponds to a toe down position.

Whammy is my favourite. I'd dabble in Kaoss but no match for whammy, you can make some fun theremin stuff with it

Yeah. Most of the stuff Matt uses on the kaoss (as in SMBH solo and stuff like that) got boring after about 5 minutes as you can't do much with it. Some of the other synths are much more useful, but I like the filters, tremolos, delays, etc the most.

Haven't used it recently, but I might still buy the KP3 at some point because :cabasa:

Also, new neck confirmed for the tele. Flame maple w/ ebony fretboard. Just need to find out about the bridge pickup now...definitely want something a bit different this time.

Yeah. Most of the stuff Matt uses on the kaoss (as in SMBH solo and stuff like that) got boring after about 5 minutes as you can't do much with it. Some of the other synths are much more useful, but I like the filters, tremolos, delays, etc the most.

Haven't used it recently, but I might still buy the KP3 at some point because :cabasa:

Also, new neck confirmed for the tele. Flame maple w/ ebony fretboard. Just need to find out about the bridge pickup now...definitely want something a bit different this time.

Good luck with the kp3, I'm considering selling it because it's just not as fun as kaosillator.

I don't get it. The first mirror guitar I made I did the headstock with no distortion at all with no experience or knowledge.

How is it Mansons are struggling so much.

See, this is why I told that guy on here a while back that you were Hugh Manson. It's also the reason he believed me :facepalm:

I don't know. They got bobbles' perfect (do the cracks make a difference?) but I haven't seen Olly's up close. My new one is nearly perfect, but has a slightly bit of cloudiness in one part. Wouldn't say it's a crease though.

That's cheating :phu:

And you wanted it to be modeled on the M1D1, didn't you? :awesome:

1150767_150383865169312_270160952_o.jpg

i wonder if it's actually still playable. i imagine it can be played acoustically (if essence of jim didn't tie the neck into a pretzel shape or something like that)

Wasn't it from that fall he took during that photoshoot? Put a sock over it and no one will be suspicious

supposedly my flashgun will be here tomorrow. just need to sort out a background.

edit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-x-12-Chromakey-Green-Screen-Muslin-Background-Backdrop-/310695829010

Good job with flashgun :) hopefully you'll find shooting much easier. Please tell me you're joking with the green background

Bob made sure he didnt have creases by getting them to do it a different way. Mine has creases and the mirror is slightly cloudy. Looks like the ebay one. Dont think my chrome one has any creases

Yup. They only stuck the headstock on when it was all good, I think with others they just get merked with no do-overs. French man has creases

I found that the cracks were common when you buff the headstocks, perhaps they get too hot.

Hmm interesting. Guess there's not much you can do, I'm more chuffed that they took the effort this time to ensure there wasn't any creases, I'm wondering if it's a case of them using the heat gun too fast or too slow. How do you do it?

Archived