matthijs

Well, yeah, if I'd known it still wasn't going to be done by now it might have been easier to sort something out, but at the time, there was no suggestion it was going to take anywhere near this long. He should be able to do it within a few days to a week once he actually starts doing it, so I don't see why I should have to pay extra for that anyway. If what he's said this time is accurate anyway, hopefully he'll be getting onto it next week.

Nice, haha, are you actually getting another one though? I thought you were supposed to be all done now?

And I don't think mine could be slowed down much more really. XD

oh that email was supposed to be in the past :p

i only have one more guitar left. The ce-7 in black glitter, might chase him for that but I expect the answer will be

Hi,

Tim will work on it after breakfast

Regards

Adrian

Manson Guitar Works

sales@mansonguitarworks.com (and the s isn't a link so you can email him about Beer/Ales)

Have you got a mock up of both? Relic looked great, but you could just get a really thin finish put on it so it'll wear in pretty quickly.

You'll hate every new mark then though, but relic'd you wouldn't care.

On the other hand, picking up a newly built guitar that you've spent thousands on and it looking battered before you've even strummed it might suck...

Archived