I dunno if they'll keep doing edited magazine covers, they might just post another video of a riff or drumbeat or whatever. :LOL:

Could be, but a sequence of edited covers seems rather logical to me. They posted a riff without cover on the 7th of february, after which they started posting the sound fragments with covers instead of a vid of Matt playing guitar or something. But we'll see I guess

Could be, but a sequence of edited covers seems rather logical to me. They posted a riff without cover on the 7th of february, after which they started posting the sound fragments with covers instead of a vid of Matt playing guitar or something. But we'll see I guess

I feel it's best not to try and guess MuseLogic.

I think I'm probably in the minority on this, but I'm hoping that there will be at least one Chris vocal lead song on the new album.

I wasn't too keen on his songs on T2L, who knows how he'll sound now though? :ninja:

I'd rather he have the odd verse or chorus though, or something like his part in Thoughts of a Dying Athiest live.

I think I'm probably in the minority on this, but I'm hoping that there will be at least one Chris vocal lead song on the new album.

I wouldn't mind him singing large segments of songs, like Matt Helders in D Is For Dangerous etc. but i wouldn't really want another full song where he's on lead vocals. No offense to him, I love him, he's great, but in all honesty I just prefer Matt when it comes to vocal duties.

I wouldn't mind him singing large segments of songs, like Matt Helders in D Is For Dangerous etc. but i wouldn't really want another full song where he's on lead vocals. No offense to him, I love him, he's great, but in all honesty I just prefer Matt when it comes to vocal duties.

I agree. Chris has got a nice voice but its not really...special. I don't get goosebumps when he's singing. But I really like him as a backgroundsinger.:)

I was thinking that this album might be more consistent because there wasn't any talk about specific things they tried out, like the dubstep, classical or funk talks last time, only "going back to rock" so it might actually be something more coherent.

Archived