He was joking. Sarcasm

I fail to see the perceived humour in his posts. Did any of you laugh at his posts? Really?

I shall leave it at this for the thread is already way off topic. Besides, it does not seem that I'll be able to have a rational conversation and sound argument with Fabri. ;)

edit: his non-response right below this post exactly proves my point.

Come on, I actually think you've been a bit too snarky in some posts. Let's be a bit more positive.

I avoided this thread for the most part, because I just couldn't stand the general atmosphere here.

When was I snarky? Maybe when Consequence of Dissimmetry kept insisting (god knows why) about that facebook page being real, despite me and others expleaning to them why it wasn't, in fact, real. It's not like I started insulting and jumping on anyone. And if people get actually angry because of a fake news link about the album, well, their problem.

It's also funny how JJTheMuse got pissed that people insulted "ad hominem" that Lee guy, but when someone calls me "little wanker" out of the blue it's suddenly right and he agrees. Coherence?

Anyway, I don't have a goal of being funny, and I don't really care about anyone's attention. I've also tried being on-topic more than quite a few people here who complain about the thread not having any info or discussion.

When was I snarky? Maybe when Consequence of Dissimmetry kept insisting (god knows why) about that facebook page being real, despite me and others expleaning to them why it wasn't, in fact, real. It's not like I started insulting and jumping on anyone. And if people get actually angry because of a fake news link about the album, well, their problem.

It's also funny how JJTheMuse got pissed that people insulted "ad hominem" that Lee guy, but when someone calls me "little wanker" out of the blue it's suddenly right and he agrees. Coherence?

Anyway, I don't have a goal of being funny, and I don't really care about anyone's attention. I've also tried being on-topic more than quite a few people here who complain about the thread not having any info or discussion.

Wasn't agreeing about you being a wanker, I'm not petty. I agreed with the "nothing to contribute bit," just didn't specify. I'd much rather see pointless debate over the stupid Facebook page legitimacy (it's obviously fake) over seeing someone get defecated on.

On the subject of waiting for releasey stuff, does anyone remember how long the teasing process for the last few albums was? ('cause I feel like this has dragged on for ever...)

I know BH&R had the anagram thing, TR had the whole Project Eurasia thing and T2L had an album trailer, but was there any other stuff floating around those things?

Tbf though, there isn't exactly much to contribute anyway (not that I think Fabri's posts have somehow negatively affected anything). It's pretty hard to produce page upon page of quality discussion from a 15 second snippet of nothing, or a Facebook post that claims the album/video or whatever is going to important for Muse and for humanity.

Have we discussed what that flute-sounding instrument is in the background in the latest IG video? The high-notes in the background after Matt Lunge (I assume) says "controlled".

I know it isn't actually a flute, but I can't seem to make out what it is.

Have we discussed what that flute-sounding instrument is in the background in the latest IG video? The high-notes in the background after Matt Lunge (I assume) says "controlled".

Probably just pitch shifted guitar I think.

Also I think that 7-string riff matches far better with MK Jam than with Helsinki Jam, although some have suggested otherwise. The riff would make more sense with MK Jam as the bassline. I could see that being a track, MK Bass + 7 string riff

I just thought it was a whammy set a couple of octaves up

I thought it was a higher pitched guitar sound? But could be just about anything...damn these short videos are useless!

Archived