Probably a bit too much too ask yeah :LOL:

Fairly certain though there's got to be some sort of payoff to end these little magazine/video snippets we're getting through Instagram. I highly doubt the single is going to drop out of the blue any time soon, so I'd expect more of a proper teaser probably like the T2L trailer, or at the very least some kind of announcement by the end of February.

Fabri seems to be an attention seeking little wanker with nothing useful or constructive to say. I'm here just hoping for real news and what I see instead is a lot of people (not everyone of course) with too much time on their hands, posting snarky comments, trying to sound smart. Get a life!

Fabri seems to be an attention seeking little wanker with nothing useful or constructive to say. I'm here just hoping for real news and what I see instead is a lot of people (not everyone of course) with too much time on their hands, posting snarky comments, trying to sound smart. Get a life!

Destroy Demonocracy

lol jk nah you've got some truth to your words

You seem upset.

Archived