RUMOR: A photo uploaded on facebook a couple of days ago by Brice Frillici (SEKDEK, painting), who's been working with Muse with the new music video (according to sources). It's a woman covered with paint, vampire teeth and fake eyes, which are the same things as, the photo Tom Kirk uploaded and quickly deleted again a couple of days ago!

Could this be something from the video?

1947549_769446269829859_5333097229530447456_n.jpg?oh=abb1be637685ed5b5d7fae28e4f8fca5&oe=559515FB

p.s. This is the 666th page of this thread.

Is this a clue? Or did it happen Before? I just came back to muse.mu and thr background has bn changed from the live- pics( which i decided to see) to Origin of symmetry-album cover i didn' t do that.... ��

It's a setting near the top. If you refresh it just cycles through all the album covers.

You would think someone who spends a lot of time online trying to inform humanity would understand people a little better, yeah.

I'm kinda down that this is overshadowing the video right now, since we've gotten next to no useful information.

I don't think he's used to people listening to him actually.

RUMOR: A photo uploaded on facebook a couple of days ago by Brice Frillici (SEKDEK, painting), who's been working with Muse with the new music video (according to sources). It's a woman covered with paint, vampire teeth and fake eyes, which are the same things as, the photo Tom Kirk uploaded and quickly deleted again a couple of days ago!

Could this be something from the video?

1947549_769446269829859_5333097229530447456_n.jpg?oh=abb1be637685ed5b5d7fae28e4f8fca5&oe=559515FB

p.s. This is the 666th page of this thread.

Sounds more possible than a lot of things in this thread. Would certainly be an interesting look!

The thing about the band going back to their roots is that their mental state has to regress too. I'm speaking, in particular, about their angst. I love that they are going back to actually playing their instruments. I love that MULTIPLE sources claim that this album is going to be heavy (besides Matt). What I feel won't change is how happy the band is now. Black Holes, The Resistance, and The 2nd Law gave us a Muse where the songwriting is far less angsty. They feel almost content. And I absolutely love that. That said, I don't expect this album to as angsty as Showbiz and OoS. That era of Muse was by far the gloomiest and most desparate. I'm expecting the heavy riffs, but not the emotionally-fuelled songwriting.

Plenty of emotionally content musicians can write exceptionally angry music. Examples include Neurosis, Isis, Meshuggah and Converge. The idea that someone needs to be in a bad place to write something angry or dark is a total fallacy.

That Lee guy is apparently really pissed that info of his stupid hyperbolic claims started spreading around the internet (reaching music sites today). He asked his friends to spam the facebook inbox of the one who received the "game changer for humanity" shit. Lol.

wait "and for humanity" reached music sites today? lmao fuck. links now.

Archived