Fabri seems to be an attention seeking little wanker with nothing useful or constructive to say. I'm here just hoping for real news and what I see instead is a lot of people (not everyone of course) with too much time on their hands, posting snarky comments, trying to sound smart. Get a life!

PMS?

Midday :ninja:.

Via sources.

Clunge seems to be an attention seeking little wanker with nothing useful or constructive to say. I'm here just hoping for real news and what I see instead is a lot of people (not everyone of course) with too much time on their hands, posting snarky comments, trying to sound smart. Get a life!

Clunge seems to be an attention seeking little wanker with nothing useful or constructive to say. I'm here just hoping for real news and what I see instead is a lot of people (not everyone of course) with too much time on their hands, posting snarky comments, trying to sound smart. Get a life!

Evidently, his post is of a different nature from yours. Yours was a blatant attempt to mislead with falsehoods. At best, Clunge's statement is speculation. Grow up.

Fabri seems to be an attention seeking little wanker with nothing useful or constructive to say. I'm here just hoping for real news and what I see instead is a lot of people (not everyone of course) with too much time on their hands, posting snarky comments, trying to sound smart. Get a life!

Thankyou!

I've been saying this for ages, glad to see I'm not the only one with this opinion.

Carry on.

Archived