So, he regrets something he said and he's taking it out on the person who he said it to?

I also saw something about him complaining about how "fanatical" people were getting in regards to the video, fake leaks, asking him questions, etc.

I'm pretty surprised he might not have anticipated such a thing...

I mean, this isn't some brand new, or relatively unheard of band we're talking about. And it's the video for the first song from a highly anticipated album, which we know pretty much nothing about.

Maybe the whole thing is just a little too "Illuminati" reminiscent for him.

Welcome to capitalism.

That Lee guy is apparently really pissed that info of his stupid hyperbolic claims started spreading around the internet (reaching music sites today). He asked his friends to spam Noémie's facebook inbox (she's the one who received the "game changer for humanity" shit). Lol.

What a cunty thing to do! Shouldn't have said such a bat shit thing anyway

That Lee guy is apparently really pissed that info of his stupid hyperbolic claims started spreading around the internet (reaching music sites today). He asked his friends to spam Noémie's facebook inbox (she's the one who received the "game changer for humanity" shit). Lol.

Dick move. Looks as if he has deleted a few comments about fans spamming him as well :LOL:

That Lee guy is apparently really pissed that info of his stupid hyperbolic claims started spreading around the internet (reaching music sites today). He asked his friends to spam the facebook inbox of the one who received the "game changer for humanity" shit. Lol.

Noémie is my girlfriend, and i can confirm that he is pissed of. Some of sayer's friends send message to her as "you're bitch take down this immediatly".

I couldn't give the smallest fuck about what that Lee guy said. Why is everyone so arsed about it?

To be honest, it was just a bit of a laugh. And not even really a mean one.

He made an excruciatingly hyperbolic statement about the album, and people are having a bit of fun with it.

Some of the least malicious teasing I've seen around here, and some people got up in arms about it.

I dunno.

*edit: and the guy's confirming everyone's suspicion that he's a bit of an asshat. Sorry JJ, you tried.

That Lee guy is apparently really pissed that info of his stupid hyperbolic claims started spreading around the internet (reaching music sites today). He asked his friends to spam the facebook inbox of the one who received the "game changer for humanity" shit. Lol.

... What else was he expecting to happen? :LOL:

Archived