Yeah, maybe this. I tried finding an interview with Mutt Lange on youtube but there doesn't seem to be any. I dunno what a Zambian-born British person sounds like hah.

I didn't know about Mutt's heritage, clearly. I'd have been less surprised about his accent.

I'm starting to be concerned that I registered him as having an accent, when I don't think that way about the Muse fellows talking...

Might be time for me to take a break.

I liked the tones for Supremacy, SBH, NB, Fury, Futurism, Dead Star etc. wasn't so keen on SS though. Sounded too much like the studio tone

Studio SS sounds awesome, although I don't think last tour sounded like that, then again I didn't hear much of it

Weird, I thought the Bliss tone was by far the weakest of the whole tour maybe after Hysteria.

Dead Star tone was massive.

What other video? The one with Chris playing clean bass? I remember only Chris, Dom and Matt there.

Dead Starvsounded good. Hysteria was shit

Overdue's standard. Coma might be, but I can't remember.

Who Knows Who might be too... does it count though?

Yeah WKW is

I think Who Know's Who is Drop C, or at least it is when the riff is played live.

That's just live because MotP is played with the bottom string dropped to C

E Standard enit. Clearly drop D is New Born/Hyper Music/Micro Cuts/Dead Star/Stockholm Syndrome/B&H/TSP/Assassin/Uprising*/Unnatural Selection/MK Ultra/Overture Part II. I can't wait

*DGDGBE

I'm not saying that MM is drop D.. But i was thinking about MM when I hear that insta post

For the record, iirc that guy's hyperbolic comments were just about the video, not the album.

I did expect him to have a different accent lol.

The "game changer for the band, and humanity" was in regards to the album, not the video.

But, hopefully just excited and hyperbolic about the album, and not towards political or fringe theory context of the songs.

Archived