Just talked to Dom about the album and the Royal Blood. The album is finished, the start recording on Wednesday.

Still not sure if that talk with Dom was better than seeing Matt And Morello hanging out 10 feet away.

They have finished writing all the material. They just have to go and record it together in the studio.

Muse, Royal Blood and Tom Morello. I need to change my pants.

I tried really hard to get into the Royal Blood album, but it just won't click for me.

Oh god, I thought it was just me. Literally every person I know who has listened to them seems to love them. I don't get it. I listened to the album 3 times and each time it annoyed me more. Don't like the vocals.

Apparently Dom said on Instagram that they had finished (writing) the new album and would begin recording it today. I presume today is seven days after he started counting down? There is a link on Facebook to an article, in French, speculating that the new album is being recorded in Vancouver. Can anyone verify any ofthis?

Apparently Dom said on Instagram that they had finished (writing) the new album and would begin recording it today. I presume today is seven days after he started counting down? There is a link on Facebook to an article, in French, speculating that the new album is being recorded in Vancouver. Can anyone verify any ofthis?
If you look at the previous page, I'm sure you'll find answers.

Live releases and greatest hits albums count. That's why bands use them both, especially the ONE NEW SONG :awesome: Greatest Hits albums... to close out their contracts.

Well, and the quick cash grab.

Matt also at least heavily implied it, if not outright said it, by talking about waiting until the album was under way to figure out how to release it.

Doesn't mean he didn't change his mind two days after he said that, and re-sign, for all we know.

Matt states this album will be stripped down a lot, and says use songs like "Yes Please" and "Agitated" as previews. I hope he is not being serious to an extent. I hope to god this album resembles absolution more than any other album but i hope they show some OoS and Shobiz/Pre-Showbiz roots also. I really hope they don't strip piano(which i doubt they ever would) and i hope they show signs of the absolution bass riffs we have all grown to love. I also hope it tells a story as sophisticated as Absolutions. Whatever it turns out to be, it will be amazing. I just hope it sounds even just a tiny bit like absolution. I'll love it either way though:D

Archived