So by the looks of things they're producing this one themselves again? Because I did remember them saying they were thinking about an outside producer for this one. Or is it too early for that?

I think it'd be cool to see them get back together with John Leckie.

So by the looks of things they're producing this one themselves again? Because I did remember them saying they were thinking about an outside producer for this one. Or is it too early for that?

I think it'd be cool to see them get back together with John Leckie.

Doubt very much they will work with John again, especially as John has close ties with old school former management

So, two sites news publications (Musictimes and the Indipendent) reported that LP7 is called World War 3 (I bet they just made it up from Matt's tweet about the themes of the album), that awful twitter account ClubMuser is convinced it's the actual title, and many fans now believe it too.

That's ridiculous. Any pub that refers to OOS as a song clearly isn't going their research. We should write them and say we know the title is Equanimity. It's obviously easy to spread believable rumors!

This is probably a stupid question but when they say "summer 2015" does that mean England summer?

Surely not June/July next year?! If they are recording now surely it'll be early next year?

It's not like they push the album out as soon as the mix is done.

This is probably a stupid question but when they say "summer 2015" does that mean England summer?

Surely not June/July next year?! If they are recording now surely it'll be early next year?

They begann recording The 2nd Law fall 2011 and released it in October 2012.

They begann recording The 2nd Law fall 2011 and released it in October 2012.

I'm guessing they are heading for a May release.

That guy who met Dom at the Royal Blood gig said that T2L took way too long to record, and they wanted to do it quicker this time

I'm guessing they are heading for a May release.

That guy who met Dom at the Royal Blood gig said that T2L took way too long to record, and they wanted to do it quicker this time

Well if they really are going for this whole "stripped back" kinda thing then it shouldn't really take as long to record due to less/simpler production being needed.

I'm very happy with the studio they've picked. It's a new environment away from their typical studios.

Whether it's br00tlz or not doesn't matter to me. Just some consistent music that have a clear intention to define the sound of the album.

Well if they really are going for this whole "stripped back" kinda thing then it shouldn't really take as long to record due to less/simpler production being needed.

And October-May/June ISNT as long as the previous record...

Archived