I predict that huge numbers of people will be gutted when it fails to be sufficiently BR00TAL. If they go heavy, it will probably be comparable to most popular metal acts (I hope it ends up like the most accessible output of Deftones, Dillinger and Textures), but people will have built it up in their minds to sound like an amalgam of Meshuggah, Converge and Neurosis as their most savage.

Early metal, nearly metal hard rock is fine by me, a modern take on the big riff giant's of the 80's would do me after seeing what they managed to do with sign o times and the way that was amped up I would love to see what could be done with the classic hard rock genre by giving it a kick in to the 21st century! I'm thinking big opening riffs, powerful bridge sections and massive solos. Oh and screaming vocals :D

... Has anyone said raw in the last three pages I'm thinking sometime needs to mention this word again :LOL:

I predict that huge numbers of people will be gutted when it fails to be sufficiently BR00TAL. If they go heavy, it will probably be comparable to most popular metal acts (I hope it ends up like the most accessible output of Deftones, Dillinger and Textures), but people will have built it up in their minds to sound like an amalgam of Meshuggah, Converge and Neurosis as their most savage.

I really doubt anyone at all expects Muse to go Converge heavy.

So, two sites news publications (Musictimes and the Indipendent) reported that LP7 is called World War 3 (I bet they just made it up from Matt's tweet about the themes of the album), that awful twitter account ClubMuser is convinced it's the actual title, and many fans now believe it too.

So, two sites news publications (Musictimes and the Indipendent) reported that LP7 is called World War 3 (I bet they just made it up from Matt's tweet about the themes of the album), that awful twitter account ClubMuser is convinced it's the actual title, and many fans now believe it too.

The independent also put that they are working on a sequel to the song 'origin of symmetry' :LOL: what a Muppet!

Archived