• Follow Me
    • Animals
    • Explorers
    • Big Freeze
    • Save me
    • Liquid State
    • The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    • The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Animals is a GREAT song, but I still skip it sometimes during playing the album. It seems to be a song that you're not always... in the mood for?

After all this time, I still feel like a great big asshole, but I don't like either of Chris' songs. I don't think they're BAD - although both are a bit monotone, really - they just don't suit my musical tastes at all (vocally or musically,) and they just seem a little too... is perfected the right word? Sterile?

The rest of the album I like so much I don't even skip Survival all that often. ;)

Animals is a GREAT song, but I still skip it sometimes during playing the album. It seems to be a song that you're not always... in the mood for?

After all this time, I still feel like a great big asshole, but I don't like either of Chris' songs. I don't think they're BAD - although both are a bit monotone, really - they just don't suit my musical tastes at all (vocally or musically,) and they just seem a little too... is perfected the right word? Sterile?

:happy:

I totally agreed with you.

But then you said something bad about Survival, wich is one my favourite songs...

:mad:

Save Me and Liquid State. I skip them almost every time. I don't know, they just don't have anything that I could remember. I think they should've been B-sides or something because they don't fit in the album somehow.

Same. I feel bad about it but they just aren't part of the album for me.

Liquid state was fun live though

Even as my 2nd favorite of the album I did find the verses of Supremacy a bit boring. I was really hoping for a fake-leak style epicness and hugeness to it.

actually, the verses are my favorite parts of that song. especially the "you don't have long..." bits:chuckle: they're just so damn beautiful. and also great for singing along:yesey:

• 2 years later...

There are strong candidantes in here. Big Freeze, Explorers, Save Me... I think I will vote Big Freeze. It sounds like an U2 cover... :LOL::LOL:. That's what I hate from this album, the influences are painfully obvious.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't know that some many people hate Madness. It's one of my favourite Muse songs... :(

I can't listen to Big Freeze. There's just something I have against it that I can't put my finger on. I have something against anyone who says Isolated System too. Isolated System is a apocalyptic masterpiece. I guess it takes an imagination to fully appreciate it though, considering the music tells a story.

Archived