Will there be B-sides to the 2nd law? I know Muse B-sides get rarer and rarer, but even The Resistance had a couple

No... there are other threads espacially about b-sides. Muse said they won't do them anymore, but we still hope for covers at least (Sign O' The Times was already played live, so... :) )

Not late. Nope, not late at all....

:LOL:

But the visuals are awesome. I love Survival's the most, it's so cute! :chuckle:

Love Supremacy, Animals and Explorers. Fit so well! :yesey:

They should like make a separate visuals video for each song.

I've finally reached the end of The 2nd Law. This album is so incredibly disappointing :( I only really like one song, and then there are two or three that are good. To me this is by far the weakest Muse album, it's actually a very weak album in general.

I pity you.

I've finally reached the end of The 2nd Law. This album is so incredibly disappointing :( I only really like one song, and then there are two or three that are good. To me this is by far the weakest Muse album, it's actually a very weak album in general.

What do you mean? You have had enough, or you have only just finished listening to it? Either way, what do you find so disappointing? Which is the one song you "really like"? And which two or three "are good"? Just interested as to why this album is so wrong for you.

What do you mean? You have had enough, or you have only just finished listening to it?

I've just finished listening to it ;)

Either way, what do you find so disappointing? Which is the one song you "really like"? And which two or three "are good"? Just interested as to why this album is so wrong for you.

I like Survival. Animals, Supremacy, Unsustainable and the beginning of Liquid State are okay. I've tried to get into the other songs, but I just couldn't, no matter how often I listened to them. Which is very disappointing, because I loved all the other albums, or at least liked them a lot, and assumed that I'd enjoy their new album just as much. Oh well :(

I've just finished listening to it ;)

I like Survival. Animals, Supremacy, Unsustainable and the beginning of Liquid State are okay. I've tried to get into the other songs, but I just couldn't, no matter how often I listened to them. Which is very disappointing, because I loved all the other albums, or at least liked them a lot, and assumed that I'd enjoy their new album just as much. Oh well :(

I need at least 3 listens to judge any album. If it's from I band I really like, the listens need to be at least 5.

Apparently you like all "classic rock songs". ;)

It seems that you just dislike the direction Muse took for these songs.

If you get used to it, it's likely that songs like Panic Station, Madness and Follow Me will grow on you. :ninja:

Apparently you like all "classic rock songs". ;)

It seems that you just dislike the direction Muse took for these songs.

If you get used to it, it's likely that songs like Panic Station, Madness and Follow Me will grow on you. :ninja:

Panic station mostly ;)

>Implying that T2L is weaker than TR

Archived