Lolno.

No way is Showbiz better than TR.

TR didn't have as many bad songs as Showbiz.

TR had about the same amount of bad songs as Showbiz without the great ones to equal it out. Showbiz had Cave, Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, HTAILY, Uno. TR had less stand-out songs and even the best ones weren't that great anyway.

So :phu:

TR is a shit stain on the bands history now looking at it in the general scheme of things.

Completely disagree, I think it's perfect in the long scheme of albums. Some real gems I would miss without it

Edit: actually I wouldn't be stuck on here talking to this bunch of losers like me without it :chuckle:

IBTY was one of the best live songs off TR.

I saw a comment on YouTube about some guy saying how they kept fucked it up live (playing it too quickly, being off time, fucking up the piano and drums, and the middle section) and remember thinking Dee would kill this guy.

Anyways

TR is better than Showbiz and T2L is better than both of them.

I'll have you know I have more than five friends and am dashingly good looking :phu:50% of this statement may or may not be true

Actually, I do spend too much time on the board...

Anyway, Muse. Yeah.

Same :chuckle: well I have lots of friends anyway...

I love being on here, chatting to people who share your interest from all round the world is amazing :happy: and just this thread reminds me of the joy of waking up to a tweet from muse in the studio and it being the most amazing thing :LOL: and every time something tiny happened in museland I was like 'quick must get on T2L thread (or 6th album discussion thread :') )

Remember when they updated the backgrounds, we got the sheet and a guy played it with a software <3

Yes :LOL: remember the leaked supremacy trumpet line and I sat and played it over and over on my piano and ever time I hear it in the song I laugh at myself for thinking it was so important at the time

And remember the arguments over the trailer being one song or supremacy as well! And me repeating myself 100000 times that the sheet music on a photo was NOT supremacy and I was right :LOL:

Remember when people were adamant that Supremacy was the string section in the trailer? Ah, memories <3

I remember when everyone was tripping balls because of the "dubstep" (and still are really) and Clunge made that thread telling them to calm down. Good times.

The best moment of the entire build-up to the album for me was probably when I listened to that first really shit live recording of Supremacy at E-Werk. I still watch it occasionally to see if I can remember how it felt to hear that falsetto/riff/crowd screaming for the first time. All that pessimism for the album and the band instantly extinguished to an extent I wouldn't have imagined possible, all in the space of about five seconds :awesome:

The best moment of the entire build-up to the album for me was probably when I listened to that first really shit live recording of Supremacy at E-Werk. I still watch it occasionally to see if I can remember how it felt to hear that falsetto/riff/crowd screaming for the first time. All that pessimism for the album and the band instantly extinguished to an extent I wouldn't have imagined possible, all in the space of about five seconds :awesome:

Oh yeah, totally. I still remember my reaction in the rizon chat after finding the really first one, which had shitty audio&video quality :LOL:

Oh yeah, totally. I still remember my reaction in the rizon chat after finding the really first one, which had shitty audio&video quality :LOL:

Ya that was a good day.

Got to listen to Panic Station, Animals, Follow Me, Supremacy, Save Me. That chat was pretty packed too.

Archived