So this is supposed to draw in new people and create buzz, right? Why would someone new to Muse care about unlocking an obscure sounding album track for an album that's about to come out in a few days anyway?

I'm not really getting the marketing side of things here.

Pretty much this.

But it's rotating psychedelic broccoli. :awesome:

So this is supposed to draw in new people and create buzz, right? Why would someone new to Muse care about unlocking an obscure sounding album track for an album that's about to come out in a few days anyway?

Maybe they just want to make it a little bit more exciting for us.

Maybe they just want to make it a little bit more exciting for us.

I agree with That Little Animal. While it was a decent attempt at trying to spread the word, I found it pretty underwhelming. Would have been better if they could just let you add other people to see your social group connections, but I guess they didn't want it ending up as Facebook 2.0, or similar to this board's social group community area.

But I am mesmerized by the spinning broccoli. It is very pretty. And the bits of Isolated System. :yesey:

Archived