Basically there's this thing in which you log with your facebook/twitter account. The more you share it, the more people will log, the closer we'll be to hear the full Isolated System. Every 10% (= every 5000 new logins), we get a 30 sec preview of the song. When we're in 50000 logged there, we'll have the full song.

Thank you :kiss:

:LOL: Yeah. I really wanted it to work. I know a couple of people have tried joining off of my network, but I still don't have any friends according to connectome. :(

so you only get connections if someone joins from you, right? So, if I click on your thing and click the "connect" thing, you won't get anything because I've already connected before...?

Sorry, you got herpes instead!

Nom Nom Nom. cooookies

If someone got it to work on Firefox 15, let me know. It keeps on saying I have to use a recent version but I can't get more recent than the v15. --'

If I close FF and reopen it, it works but after reloading or closing/opening a new tab, it's not working anymore.

As many of you, I still have 0 connection. Can't get this thing to work properly... :X

it does work with FF15.. have you enabled things like javascript and taken off ad block? you might have to allow third party cookies as well as use the newer version of flash

Sharing it here it's basically useless, though :p

I spammed a lot in my twitter, that's why I got so many connections.

But how does it know where the link is when someone clicks on it? How is putting it here and someone clicking on it any different than twitter or emailing it?

Like the tag says, this is a bit shit. :LOL:

But how does it know where the link is when someone clicks on it? How is putting it here and someone clicking on it any different than twitter or emailing it?

Simply because the counter just wants new accesses. We basically all have already logged in that, so we're already "inside" the pyramid. Connections count only on new users who click on the link.

I'm not sure I explained my point properly with this :$

Simply because the counter just wants new accesses. We basically all have already logged in that, so we're already "inside" the pyramid. Connections count only on new users who click on the link.

I'm not sure I explained my point properly with this :$

Ooohhhhhhhhh. Yeah, I get it. We're just supposed to be brainwashing new people for the pyramid scheme. Well, 90% of the people I network with online are already Musers anyway... I'm not sure this is all going as smoothly as they were anticipating!

Sharing it here it's basically useless, though :p

I spammed a lot in my twitter, that's why I got so many connections.

yeah, i know.... i shared it on both my twitter accounts and still... nada... figured i may as well put it here, perhaps some random person will click on this thread, see that post and go "HEY IMMA CLICK HER LINK!!".... or something...

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I actually clicked to link my second twitter account from my first twitter account and my first account still shows no connections :(

yeah, i know.... i shared it on both my twitter accounts and still... nada... figured i may as well put it here, perhaps some random person will click on this thread, see that post and go "HEY IMMA CLICK HER LINK!!".... or something...

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I actually clicked to link my second twitter account from my first twitter account and my first account still shows no connections :(

I think that it has stopped working in the last hour or so. seems to be stuck

Ooohhhhhhhhh. Yeah, I get it. We're just supposed to be brainwashing new people for the pyramid scheme. Well, 90% of the people I network with online are already Musers anyway... I'm not sure this is all going as smoothly as they were anticipating!

I think they're forwarding the counter artificially :chuckle:

Maybe it works with different IPs?

Archived