Only having the gist of this, so far, and not having had time to read the thread, I'm not sure I would want to join in. Is it some kind of viral marketing scheme?! :LOL: I mean the majority of people who I follow on twitter and who follow me are completely unconnected to Muse fandom, so what happens? Does this somehow link to followers? I do tweet Muse songs occasionally but I think that's as far as I would want to go. :LOL:

If it's just a game however, good for Muse, even if it is a bit late in the day to make any impact. :D

Well just 3% more for the next 30 seconds. I expect a bump soon :p

Edit: Guys see the source code: var tracks = [{"id":1,"title":"The 2nd Law: Isolated System","url":"/mp3/is.mp3","state":"unlocking","users_count":7425}];

The user count reduced?

Don't think anyone really cares

I care. I find it a bit annoying that they've gone to the trouble of creating something but I can't access it because my network won't support it (which seems to be a problem a number of people are experiencing).

It reminds me of the iphone Reading gig release. Another incident where only some people can join in :(

How on earth does this work?

I've tried clicking links in this thread, I visit and it shows "You", the person I clicked on and "Muse". But it's not added to my connections because I'm not signed in, so I sign in and the bloke disappears?

It's not a social network, connections aren't people you find and you click on.

Connections are the new users you manage to gather by spamming your page in the internet.

It's not a social network, connections aren't people you find and you click on.

Connections are the new users you manage to gather by spamming your page in the internet.

I had assumed the idea was to try and "connect" Muse fans together and see how peoples relationships all intertwine with each other.

Oh well I guess, I guess I can understand why this isn't working very well then.

Archived