I SWEAR it said 20% when I looked at it about 45 minutes ago. Wait no, never mind. It says unlocked at 20%. :rolleyes:

"Wow, you people ARE smarter than you look! <3 I'm sorry I doubted you guys."

So, what's unlocked at 20% & what's unlocked after 20%?

The next 30 seconds of Isolated System.

it does work with FF15.. have you enabled things like javascript and taken off ad block? you might have to allow third party cookies as well as use the newer version of flash

Javascript is enabled. I have taken off ad block. Third party cookies are allowed and Flash is updated to the last version.

I really don't know why this is not working. On top of this, when I click on someone else's link, I get to the main page where I have to log in (it won't keep my logging info memorized), once it's done, I get to my "profile" and the connection failed, I guess, cause nothing changed.

A shame. :/

Thanks for trying to help me though. Much appreciated :)

They totally bumped that last percent.

When the pulse kicks in it reminds me of We Are The Universe.

I wonder what they'd do if not enough people did it...would they just slowly release it to make it look like people did?

http://connectome.muse.mu/0xfffff

They totally bumped that last percent.

We won't reach 50000 even by monday. They'll bump it, a 10% every 3 hours or something similar.

Javascript is enabled. I have taken off ad block. Third party cookies are allowed and Flash is updated to the last version.

I really don't know why this is not working. On top of this, when I click on someone else's link, I get to the main page where I have to log in (it won't keep my logging info memorized), once it's done, I get to my "profile" and the connection failed, I guess, cause nothing changed.

A shame. :/

Thanks for trying to help me though. Much appreciated :)

Hey no probs, i'll be your IT support anytime.. ;)

tried flushing your cache too! failing that, pour petrol over PC and set alight = instant hand warmer :D

Archived