Anyways, I have more lyric corrections:

"Stand up and deliver your wildest attitude-tude-tude" comes right after that weird epic noise he makes in the 2nd verse :rolleyes:

Attitude seems to fit the verse, but I still hear "-thy" instead of "-tude". Anyone wanna do anything about it? :p (Maybe it's just Matt slipping on words again...)

Ooooh, 1,2,3,4 fire's in our eyes, and this chaos it defies imagination. Ooooh, 5,6,7,8 minus 9 lies, you've arrived at panic station.

This is what I hear... as a german though :D

A bit iffy, this one. As always. :LOL:

You guys can still contribute if you want, especially the missing bits in verse 2. :happy:

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=9799531&postcount=98

This really reminds me of Supermassive. It's just as funky and dancey, and the Ooohh... bits are similar, haha. Every time he sings it I want to say 'you set my soul alight' instead of '1,2,3,4,5...'. It also reminds me of Thriller in parts, and has some Prince-like overtones. I love how groovy it is - I was scared about this one, tbh, thinking it would be quite cheesy but it's just awesome :happy:.

Attitude seems to fit the verse, but I still hear "-thy" instead of "-tude". Anyone wanna do anything about it? :p (Maybe it's just Matt slipping on words again...)

Well it could be apathy but it wouldn't really make sense, I mean "Stand up and deliver your wildest apathy" isn't something that really goes together well. Wild apathy... But it could be anything, for all we know, Maffoo sure likes to play around with words :D

I love this track it's fucking brilliant, it's a different side of Muse that's radically different, but it feels very Muse like, to me at least. It feel natural, you know what I mean, it feels like them.

Best muse funk track they ever made!

They've really nailed the groove on this album too.

I somehow knew you would mention all those songs.

But no.

It's weird, their previous attempt to make discoy tracks all seemed a bit... lost or awkward, but for some reason with this one complete funk track it just works. I feel the same way about TIRO, they both feel like strong groovy tracks .

Sounds like he says, "do what the fuck you want to" at 1:15. :LOL: Maybe its "funk."
Well according to musewiki that verse is this:

Stand up and deliver

While you stamp your feet (feet feet)

You want and want and want to

There's no one to repeat

When listening to the studio version, he is definitely saying this:

Stand up and deliver

Your wildest fantasy (sy sy)

Do what the fuck you want to

There's no one to repeat

Archived