Ya and past you probably thought Knights was a crazy good closer (which it is). Although I always preferred it opening.

Well it sounded good in the video :chuckle: would appreciate it more if there wasn't Starlight before it. Uprising > Survival > Knights = wow. Uprising > Survival > Starlight > Knights = wut.

Still think the best choice is to alternate knights and SS in that position

And what did you think?

Haven't had time to listen yet. But at least I know now that it was a Showbiz b side, that was retooled for OoS, but eventually scrapped. I am not clear as to whether they played all of Host tonight, or if it was simply a "tag"...does anyone know definitively?

I will let you know what I think after I listen...

Well it sounded good in the video :chuckle: would appreciate it more if there wasn't Starlight before it. Uprising > Survival > Knights = wow. Uprising > Survival > Starlight > Knights = wut.

Still think the best choice is to alternate knights and SS in that position

Ya the encore was really weird.

Almost Radiohead-ish in terms of the number of songs (in the encore)/randomness.

Got very used to Muse doing a standard encore and this one had 5 songs (if you count IS).

Edit: Never mind Musewiki says it was 2 encores. Although they also said IS was right before the encore break which is obviously not true.

Ya the encore was really weird.

Almost Radiohead-ish in terms of the number of songs (in the encore)/randomness.

Got very used to Muse doing a standard encore and this one had 5 songs (if you count IS).

Edit: Never mind Musewiki says it was 2 encores. Although they also said IS was right before the encore break which is obviously not true.

Yeah two 2-songs encores, actually. Isolated System WAS the first encore break.

Archived