Guest Batman.
Wat.

Having a guitar round your back for a song that's not even gonna need it? That's worse

He uses his guitar in Follow Me doesn't he? I thought it was quite prominent in the chorus and the little rhythm bit following the chorus. Live, anyway

Although I must say I prefer it this way, it's nice for him to not hide behind a guitar for once

it be alot better with one

Yeah, because it's so different, you can totally hear a different song when he strums a few chords

He uses his guitar in Follow Me doesn't he? I thought it was quite prominent in the chorus and the little rhythm bit following the chorus. Live, anyway

Not really

Who said anything about round his back? He played chords over the chorus in the warm up shows, he can do it now.

... you. And I guess they've decided the song doesn't need it, doesn't surprise me considering how they weren't exactly in the foreground when did play

Although I must say I prefer it this way, it's nice for him to not hide behind a guitar for once

I don't know exactly, but in recordings it doesn't sound prominent. Either way, they must've decided to do it differently.

it be alot better with one

your posts are getting better and better :awesome:

Archived