look 2 pages back

:awesome: I approve! Vocals could be better, but I'm sure they will improve throughout the tour :yesey: The chorus looks immense. Tom is going all out with the visuals. Does he do the lights as well? Cos they're amazing. Disappointed by the lack of riffage at the end though, but that's okay.

Knowing at least 1 song from Showbiz is being played enhances my excitement by a load! Think they'll rotate Falling Down?

And yes Hannah, his vocals are ammence! :stunned::)

Also Matt saying in the NME article that they should do showbiz in full some time :happy: anyone have a picture of the questions in the tour programme btw?

And anyone have a video of explorers?

Here's Follow Me from a different angle.

I think Matt has picked up front man tips from Bono, and, somehow, I think he gets away with it. :happy:

The formula works! Well it works on me anyway, which I suppose isn't too hard. :p

As long as he doesn't actually start believing it. :chuckle:

And Follow Me. Still :supersad: and <3 for several reasons.

Well at least people can't say that Nero ruined Follow Me now that Matt ruined it by being a cringey little prick.

In other news: Falling Down, Unsustainable, Host and Liquid State all sound great. Shame that he's not doing the vocals on Unsustainable though. And a real shame that they only played half of Host, because it sounds really fresh.

Also, standard complaining: Fuck Knights. Fuck it with a sharp, flaming stick.

No videos of Explorers yet?

Also Matt saying in the NME article that they should do showbiz in full some time :happy: anyone have a picture of the questions in the tour programme btw?

God, I would have to be there for a full showbiz! But I totally forgot about the q&a program thing, I looked around no Explorers footage unfortunately.

Well at least people can't say that Nero ruined Follow Me now that Matt ruined it by being a cringey little prick.

:noey:

I don't find it cringey at all and yet that surprises me because I probably would with another frontman, like Bono for instance.

I think it will work for those who love Matt, and for those who are upbeat about Muse.

I doubt Matt takes it seriously, it's just a performance. Can't see any reason why he shouldn't do the full frontman act. And he probably finds it hilarious.

I don't know if he finds it emotional. The song is emotional. So yeah. Made me feel emotional watching the youtube.

This is just perfect. Matt's current vocals with showbiz songs = asdfghjkl

Host sounds amaaazing

Agreed! And host was absolutely amazing! Also, how beefy was the bass in that little bit of TIRO?

Fuuuck that'd be an amazing show. I'd rather all of Abso. I'd actually get my money together to fly to wherever that is if it really happened.

It's a shame that you've let your dislike for U2 project onto a perfectly good performance.

I'm a bit annoyed that Matt didn't sing Unsustainable.

Archived