Don't underestimate the oldies, I've done barrier for more gigs over the decades than you've had hot dinners :p:LOL:

i didnt mean to offend anyone. I'm just assuming that he is there as sort of guard and doesnt really know where's he headed :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Exactly, don't know them.

I can't understand why they still didn't play Big Freeze (Ari I know you're ready to answer "because it's shit"). It has good live potential. Maybe vocals are too challenging?

I'm going to say because of the set list length. If they were willing to play for longer then i think they would put it in the setlist. They currently play 9 of the 12 tracks from the album. then you have their older stuff to fit in as well. They are probably playing the new ones they want to be playing live though at the moment

I'm going to say because of the set list length. If they were willing to play for longer then i think they would put it in the setlist. They currently play 9 of the 12 tracks from the album. then you have their older stuff to fit in as well. They are probably playing the new ones they want to be playing live though at the moment

As I've said before, they could easily rotate Explorers with Eurasia and UD with Big Freeze. Eurasia live > Explorers live, Big Freeze live > UD live.

Archived