Yeah but there is quite a difference between being 3rd row and having the person in front of you bitch and moan about how you're being pushed into them and having to not worry about that being on the barrier.

I don't mind being crushed against the barrier because I'm not a bitch but I hate it when people complain about being crushed in a gig.

To say that Host is just an intro is pushing it a bit. Sure, it's used as an intro, but it's still like a minute and a half of the proper song, with vocals and everything.

I'm very glad that they are playing 'Host', even if it's just the first part. However by not playing heavy riff part of the song, I'd feel a bit teased by the band. I do agree that the song merges nicely into TIRO.

I've got second row and third row from turning up as the doors open. A lot of people go in and head for the bar first. Second row feels like barrier if you have two short people in front of you and you look between them ;)

The Spain queue seems pretty extreme. Crikey people will be going to London tomorrow at this rate!

People will get there very early. I know someone who got to the 2010 Wembley #2 when everyone was coming out of 2010 Night #1 and just sat outside the stadium on a cardboard box all night.

I went all the way home, came all the way back and still managed to get on the barrier. :LOL:

To be honest, 1st row, 3rd row. Basically the same thing. For me it doesn't matter as long as I'm that close to the stage.

Makes a massive difference for me! I've got low blood pressure and if I stand for too long with nothing to lean against, I'm prone to gracefully passing-out on the spot! :LOL:

Don't worry about this. Once the gig starts and everyone starts jumping, you can walk into the front easily. I waited 6 hours at Wembley and I got into the 3rd row while my friend on the other day arrived at 5-6pm and still was in the 3rd row. that was when I realized, why wait fuckin hours when it's easy to get in front once the gig starts.

its not the same as barrier. Usually i can get to front rows on the concerts but i've never been on barrier before and this time I really wanna be. :happy: I dont want to end up being bitched on by some Austrian, well, bitch... :rolleyes:

The barrier really matters to me ! The best view, the best musical experience, and another plus is that Matt will walk somewhere around me at some point :happy::happy:

EDIT: Damn, as i was reading this I realised that 12:00 is pretty late to go there. Fuck, this will be hard. Hopefully worth it :)

I don't get it. I must be overlooking something very obvious, making me look like a dumbass, but everyone's saying they'll be queueing at around 9-12, but the gig starts in the evening right? Especially the guy who asked what time he should be queueing, got an answer of 'half an hour', and then said 'ok then I'll go 12 o'clock'. Or do your gigs start in the afternoon?

/risking my reputation

I don't get it. I must be overlooking something very obvious, making me look like a dumbass, but everyone's saying they'll be queueing at around 9-12, but the gig starts in the evening right? Especially the guy who asked what time he should be queueing, got an answer of 'half an hour', and then said 'ok then I'll go 12 o'clock'. Or do your gigs start in the afternoon?

/risking my reputation

Talking about best time of arrival if you want barrier. Not second row, barrier, need to be there a few hours before doors (which are usually around 6ish).

Talking about best time of arrival if you want barrier. Not second row, barrier, need to be there a few hours before doors (which are usually around 6ish).

i'll be queuing since like 10am in Riga, so i should defo get the barrier :happy:

The doors open at around 6 pm?

Holy fuck school ends at 4 pm for me! And I seriously had hope.

The doors open at around 6 pm?

Holy fuck school ends at 4 pm for me! And I seriously had hope.

7pm for me.

and i am missing two days of school.

and i couldn't give less of a fuck about that because i am seeing my favourite band live for the first time

7pm for me.

and i am missing two days of school.

and i couldn't give less of a fuck about that because i am seeing my favourite band live for the first time

im skipping school and going to another country in one day :D just for the gig :happy::happy: Impossible is nothing !:happy:

Well if I could choose my choice would be obvious but hey, there are my overly-worried-about-school parents and my friends who aren't an extreme fan as I am.

Well if I could choose my choice would be obvious but hey, there are my overly-worried-about-school parents and my friends who aren't an extreme fan as I am.

well i am also going abroad and my parents don't like me skipping school but i told them i will either go there early or just go there early and THEY don't have a choice.

and that is how you deal with parents :yesey:

i am also going alone but meeting a lot of folks there.

I heard that some people either at Bercy or Madrid had been queuing since 1:45 a.m. :stunned:

lol, in Madrid i walked by the venue near 5pm the day before the show and there were already people camping.

I got there by 10am, and ended up at the 5th row center and got a great view of the gig.

Archived