well i am also going abroad and my parents don't like me skipping school but i told them i will either go there early or just go there early and THEY don't have a choice.

and that is how you deal with parents :yesey:

i am also going alone but meeting a lot of folks there.

THIS!

im graduating this year, my parents hate Muse, they are also very strickt . I just told them half a year ago when i was buying ticket, that i would be skipping school. If they wouldnt let me i would pretend im going to school go to Austria instead.

The only problem is the gig is 3 days before my sort of graduation-ball-celebration-thing and I have lots of rehearsals with schoolmates, but fuck them I'm seeing MUSE, finally after 3 or 4 years ! :LOL::LOL:

7pm for me.

and i am missing two days of school.

and i couldn't give less of a fuck about that because i am seeing my favourite band live for the first time

well i am also going abroad and my parents don't like me skipping school but i told them i will either go there early or just go there early and THEY don't have a choice.

and that is how you deal with parents :yesey:

i am also going alone but meeting a lot of folks there.

:awesome:

you are going to the SECC too? :awesome:

Certainly am friend!! :D

Be my 4th muse gig there, this is the most pumped I've been for it, had to do seating last time and with the poor(ish) setlist I was really let down, expecting this to be the best gig of my life so far loving the stage design and the setlist.

Certainly am friend!! :D

Be my 4th muse gig there, this is the most pumped I've been for it, had to do seating last time and with the poor(ish) setlist I was really let down, expecting this to be the best gig of my life so far loving the stage design and the setlist.

will be my first ever :)

Exactly, don't know them.

I can't understand why they still didn't play Big Freeze (Ari I know you're ready to answer "because it's shit"). It has good live potential. Maybe vocals are too challenging?

i think they are just preparing big freeze for stadiums

I skipped school for Wembley night one and happened to find my Physics teacher on the tube on the way back. It's awkward seeing teachers out of school generally but that was just... :facepalm:

Depends really. I'd be fine with it if it's really just the two of you. If one person is holding a place for a whole group of people, then no. That ain't cool.

Yeah it's just us. I definitely wouldn't try it with a big group, that's just taking the piss.

Archived