Survival sounded great at the iTunes gig!

Yeah, I can't even remember how it sounded at Cologne. I think it probably sounded fine.

One thing I wonder though, he has a portable mic now, so I wonder why he doesn't use it when he moves from piano to guitar. I suppose it's too much to concentrate on? :erm:

Yeah, I can't even remember how it sounded at Cologne. I think it probably sounded fine.

One thing I wonder though, he has a portable mic now, so I wonder why he doesn't use it when he moves from piano to guitar. I suppose it's too much to concentrate on? :erm:

Because he's just gonna hold it for a few seconds before he has to get back to playing the song? Seems like more work than just switching place.

Oh. Well.. surely he's always had that capability then. The mic isn't built into the stand.

Yeah probably, but it's the first time he has used the mic away from the stand, because he now has both hands free on a couple of songs and he's actually using it more in other songs too.

He could probably make it easier for himself by using one of those head set mics, but that would perhaps be a bridge too far. He'll be saving that for the next tour. :LOL:

Archived