Do you like Unsustainable?  

704 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Unsustainable?

• Yup
    • Nope
    • It's alright

Exactly. It sounds nothing like Skrillex cause he is complete bullshit and unbearable to listen to. I am not crazy about Unsustainable but it's tolerable now and the fact that it is real instruments and not too much of the wub wub is really praiseworthy.

He's not complete bullshit. You just don't like him.

Exactly. It sounds nothing like Skrillex cause he is complete bullshit and unbearable to listen to. I am not crazy about Unsustainable but it's tolerable now and the fact that it is real instruments and not too much of the wub wub is really praiseworthy.

First of all, like Fabri said, Skrillex is not bullshit or unbearable to listen to. You just don't personally like his music.

Secondly, please do not use the term "real instruments". Electronic instruments are as much real instruments as typical band instruments like guitar, bass and drums.

Yes, the two last interviews I've read [the Dutch one and the german Ticketmaster one (was it German? I think)] had Matt using "conventional instruments" describing Unsustainable.

I think he used "organic sounds" ("organische Klänge") in Ticketmaster. But that is a translation of a translation.

Listened to this on repeat this morning and it has changed from not being sure whether I really dig it or not to adoration. I think it's pure brilliance

Welcome to the club.

But don't listen to it too much, you'll get fed up. :p Personally I'm not listening to any more T2L until release.

Secondly, please do not use the term "real instruments". Electronic instruments are as much real instruments as typical band instruments like guitar, bass and drums.

Or you get over yourself and realize there is no point in complaining every time some uses the term "real instruments", especially when you and everyone else fully understand what is ment when the term is used.

Oh the irony of correcting the spelling of a post about language :awesome:

:awesome:

I like it when playing it over my Paradigm speakers, or my Denon headphones, but listening to it without good speakers to show off its excellent mix is...ehh....

On the other hand, it grows on me, then I hate it, then it grows on me. Rinse and repeat.

Archived