Aesthetic wise, the sxc jazz. Wondering whether it'd look better with the chrome schaller roller bridge it has now (and the black grapthtech saddles I'm planning on getting regardless) or a black bridge with the graphtech saddles. Wondering if it might balance it out a bit more

/bored

The guitar effect Matt has for the couple of arpeggio notes at the beginning of bliss is just beautiful.

?

delay?

Also wish the stadium gigs had been later in the year, don't look anywhere near as good in daylight. September is best time, it was dark when Biffy were on as well

?

delay?

Also wish the stadium gigs had been later in the year, don't look anywhere near as good in daylight. September is best time, it was dark when Biffy were on as well

Sounds like it to me

I've never been to any other stadium shows, but it was a bit different in daylight. Seemed like it didn't really even start to get dark until around 9pm, which was probably almost half way through Muse's set

biffy tickets secured. Now I just need to figure out how to find Simon Niel without getting myself in trouble

Sounds like it to me

I've never been to any other stadium shows, but it was a bit different in daylight. Seemed like it didn't really even start to get dark until around 9pm, which was probably almost half way through Muse's set

biffy tickets secured. Now I just need to figure out how to find Simon Niel without getting myself in trouble

Didn't Muse come on at half 8? In Manchester I think it was closer to 8:45

Think it was 8:20 in London. As James said, bright halfway through the gig. Nono. Lights look nowhere near as good. Wonder if it has an effect on the crowd as well, like in the dark people more willing to go nuts whereas daylight naaaaaaah not so much.

Either way, summertime outdoor gigs. No.

When were they supposed to come on when you saw them? both emirates shows were supposed to be 8pm, but they came on at around 8:20 the second one (can't remember the first one)

Got a bit tired of listening to this, although I'm listening again now :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG_X93C_fQU

Think it was 8:20 in London. As James said, bright halfway through the gig. Nono. Lights look nowhere near as good. Wonder if it has an effect on the crowd as well, like in the dark people more willing to go nuts whereas daylight naaaaaaah not so much.

Either way, summertime outdoor gigs. No.

where i was, the crowd was completely different the two days. but then that was up in the seats :facepalm:

and what about festivals? might try to go to one next year, depending on when i come over exactly

?

delay?

I know its delay, but he's got such a great tone with it, not sure what else he might have in the signal line, or blended from a 2nd path, but it sounds great. It just chimes beautifully.

I thought it was around 10th fret, which is same as around the 3rdish fret. 9/10, what's the difference, for some reason I always get confused thinking about fret positions when talking about harmonics

either way fuck off is it 8

anyway wouldn't be hard to trial and error

but yeah, it'd be the same as around the 3rd on the same string

I am tired

I might be picking up a vox ac30c2 today but I want some opinions on the price this guy is asking.

They cost about 780£ new here in norway (7000kr), and this guy is asking 720£ (6500kr) for a vox ac30, a flight case from swan flight and a nano switchblade from ehx, and the tremolo/reverb pedal.

A bit steep, or an ok deal?

Archived