KnT #nandos meetup?

YES

I didn't have #nandos as I said :supersad: but I swear everything else I had (even the KFC) was loads better than anything around here.

From what I remember...

-hotel food (only breakfast, and miles better than any hotel food I've ever had in the US)

-KFC sweet n fire sandwich something or the other. was pretty good

-massive breakfast at some pub in islington. called The Angel I think. very good and not too expensive either...

-some fast food joint i forgot the name of. only had the chips (or fries as us americans call them) as they got my order wrong

-some mexican-ish place in islington that i can hardly remember, but was ok

-various snack foods. had these things at the gunners pub that i liked, but i forgot what they were.

pretty sure i bought a sandwich from some shop as well, but that might have been starbucks.

also, speaking of the gunners... who was that guy who ordered the pitcher of guinness? I never found out if he drank the entire thing!

waaaait wait wait

You're the one that said you didn't go to Nando's because you don't support restaurants that are cruel to animals (even though Nandos are legit) yet you go Maccy D's?

I try to minimise McDs, but I only have beef product there because its 100% British now, and free range. Chickens a no go... I did boycott it for a long time until they changed to humane farming. Didn't know nandos didn't battery farm until you showed me!

I try to minimise McDs, but I only have beef product there because its 100% British now, and free range. Chickens a no go... I did boycott it for a long time until they changed to humane farming. Didn't know nandos didn't battery farm until you showed me!

Well you shouldn't have doubted Nandos in the first place :noey:

Mate of mine that worked at Mcdonalds said the Beef comes from a company called '100% British Beef' but It isn't actually British

Mate of mine that worked at Mcdonalds said the Beef comes from a company called '100% British Beef' but It isn't actually British

Its a myth and did your friend mean the company isn't British or the product wasn't?

No company has been registered with Companies House with that name.

Did someone say Nando's? :awesome:

By the way, does anyone know how to make hammering and tapping louder? Not sure whether it's my technique or tone but they're not coming out very loud :(

Last McD's experience I had lead to some biblical digestion issues, and my brother got salmonella from their a few years back.

I've heard a story from a friend who went out to London one night, was going back with this girl, they stopped off for some food and he got a cheeseburger from McD, went back to the girls where he started to feel a bit ill, went to the toilet and ended up chucking and shitting simultaneously and got some vomit down his shirt, which he had to wear while catching a train back the next day

/McDonalds

I've heard a story from a friend who went out to London one night, was going back with this girl, they stopped off for some food and he got a cheeseburger from McD, went back to the girls where he started to feel a bit ill, went to the toilet and ended up chucking and shitting simultaneously and got some vomit down his shirt, which he had to wear while catching a train back the next day

/McDonalds

:LOL:

/McDonalds

Was his name Dominic by any chance?

Archived