Someone just wrote this wonderful post on the midlands gear exchange on facebook

Looking for a guitar with massive bollocks. Imagine if Clint Eastwood or Robert Di Nero was a guitar, I would want that guitar, and it's massive bollocks.

Imagine if I were to plug it into a JCM800 stack, sat on the cab and did a palm muted chug it would send my prostate into a euphoric frenzy.

Think Les Paul's, SG's, double cuts, jazz masters etc.

No "oh you've ran out of tampons, just use me instead" strats. No pointy "I wish I had massive bollocks so I'll just make up for it with these jagged edges and ridiculous flame paint job" guitars.

And don't even think of offering me something made by the japanese/koreans/Chinese or any other commie bastard.

Unless its made by a middle aged alcoholic red neck who goes home and beats his wife and gets up at 5AM on a Saturday to watch Nascar I don't want it.

Show me what you got pansies.

I agree to be honest. I personally think the a standard Tele has the "ballsiest" sound

The impression I got from his rather amusing rant was that he judges guitars by every factor other than their toan, in which case I'd rank jazzmasters as up there with the gayest, or least ballsiest

I personally love the look of jazzmasters, but then my tastes are a tad gay

Archived