Can anyone with Guitar Rig just clarify for me briefly...

Say I wanted to create a rig with a high gain amp (ie my Blackstar) and then a nice driven Vox ac30 head...can I run them both simulaneously in GR?

AND THEN, I know it has virtual pedals and stuff, but can you get them to affect either just one amp or both of them? Wanna make a lovely jubbly little digital rig

You can do this within any DAW with any form of amp modelling, not just Guitar Rig, which sounds a bit shit to start with (Although the sequencer, LFO and ADSR stuff for modulating parameters is cool).

Just for clarification, my live setup is Ableton Live + Softube VAR.

GSK is playing a PRS... Jim, have you seen him on TGP?

Also

tasteoftorture.jpg

Fuck off twitter, you know I didn't get to try #nandos on my visit and you have to remind me of it.

*follows*

Ahhh Nandos. Haven't had one all summer. Waiting for student loan then I can finish my second loyalty card :happy:

537199_223826341100803_717096697_n.jpg

I think I've said something to similar effect before but it's important to remember that they are actually in a band and out gigging and I'd really hope the same is true of anyone who's thinking of scoffing and laughing at them for doing so. Y'know because it'd be sort of embarrassing to poke fun at them and then just go back to noodling away alone in your*

bedroom.

*"Your" as in "One's". Not directing any of this at anyone in particular as of yet.

I think I've said something to similar effect before but it's important to remember that they are actually in a band and out gigging and I'd really hope the same is true of anyone who's thinking of scoffing and laughing at them for doing so. Y'know because it'd be sort of embarrassing to poke fun at them and then just go back to noodling away alone in your*

bedroom.

*"Your" as in "One's". Not directing any of this at anyone in particular as of yet.

That is true.

But just imagine if they became well known with that band name. I wouldn't know whether it's more embarrassing for them or us :\

I don't know why people just didn't meet at Emirates?

If you mean in the queue, I only knew where MFC was.

The one at the nearby pub was originally supposed to be a KnT meet up (I think), but a fair few other people ended up joining. I think there were about 5 or 6 KnTs there

Hoping to see you lot again #nextyear

I went to Denmark Street/pub with Matt and James the day before Emirates weekend, and saw James in one of the queues (think it was first night)

Yeah, I think I had to tell you that I sorted out the tickets without needing your ID/credit card/fox hat

I think you were still recovering from the night before when I saw you in the queue that day! That pub near denmark street must have had something weird in the drinks :pope:

I wasn't feeling too great when we met that day as I barely got any sleep on the flight, and was experiencing jet lag for the first time... you can tell I wasn't myself as I didn't buy anything that day, and had to go back the following day to make some purchases!

to be honest, only two or three shops stood out. V&R because of their inventory (which included that weird double neck Manson), and wunjo guitars because of their customer service (although they did have some nice stuff too). I forgot the other one I liked. Macari's I think it was called?

Either way, it was a bit more active the day after. Maybe because it was the weekend and not raining

I CAN'T FIND THE FREDDIE MERCURY STATUE

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS

STARBUCKS?

oh shit *pulls hood down*

cmd + T brings up the tempo map. Havent used it in ages so not sure what to do, but you should see what the problem is on that window

Yeah just get up the tempo map and create a bar of 6/4 then go back to 5

Thanks, I'll give that a try

Yeah, I think I had to tell you that I sorted out the tickets without needing your ID/credit card/fox hat

I think you were still recovering from the night before when I saw you in the queue that day! That pub near denmark street must have had something weird in the drinks :pope:

I wasn't feeling too great when we met that day as I barely got any sleep on the flight, and was experiencing jet lag for the first time... you can tell I wasn't myself as I didn't buy anything that day, and had to go back the following day to make some purchases!

to be honest, only two or three shops stood out. V&R because of their inventory (which included that weird double neck Manson), and wunjo guitars because of their customer service (although they did have some nice stuff too). I forgot the other one I liked. Macari's I think it was called?

Either way, it was a bit more active the day after. Maybe because it was the weekend and not raining

I CAN'T FIND THE FREDDIE MERCURY STATUE

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS

STARBUCKS?

oh shit *pulls hood down*

:LOL:

Yeah Denmark street wasn't bad, and that pub was great. Defo gonna go back there.

It's no nandos though :ninja:

Forgot about that Manson. I think it was on ebay a few weeks before hand, too

I think every UK business would fail if no one went out on rainy days :LOL:

guize, quick one. would you reccomend I buy a second hand turbo distortion for £40, or an mxr badass 78 for 50? I have an SD-1 for crunchy-goodness, this is for my lead sound, so it needs to be fairly hi-gain. I also have fuzz with a swollen pickle, so I'm literally just looking for a straight-out lead guitar distortion. True bypass would be helpful as I have quite a few pedals, but not essential. Danke :)

Can anyone with Guitar Rig just clarify for me briefly...

Say I wanted to create a rig with a high gain amp (ie my Blackstar) and then a nice driven Vox ac30 head...can I run them both simulaneously in GR?

AND THEN, I know it has virtual pedals and stuff, but can you get them to affect either just one amp or both of them? Wanna make a lovely jubbly little digital rig

Yea you can have 10 different amp heads in one setting if you really wanted to. There is also a signal splitter, so you can have each signal path w whole different setup, and blend them at the end. Could use an expression pedal to control the blending, and be able to switch between the two signals on the fly, but if you wanted to switch between to signals on the fly, makes more sense to just switch between pre-sets with the push of a button

Archived