Bring it back to life :awesome:

The guy I bought it from thought it was broken, but I think it just needs a new fuse, tubes, and someone to connect the speaker to the amp circuit :LOL: Do I win?

If it works, then yes. Otherwise your output transformer might be dead because it was run without a speaker hooked up

But maybe the fuse saved it. Do keep me updated son.

What tubes does it use? I know with some of those weird old amps, they require tubes that aren't even made anymore... and usually have to be bought NOS, unless there's a substitute of some sort

Well I survived Malawi! :LOL: Had an awesome 3 weeks and what an amazing place Malawi is! :awesome:

Hows everyone going? and most importantly James have you gained any more Manson's over the last 3 weeks :facemelt: Now to catch up with what I've missed :LOL:

welcome back to the knts :awesome:

You do have a lot of catching up to do! I take it you didn't see this yet?

http://musewiki.org/Tokyo_Zepp_2013_(gig)

And no, but next week I'll have three! only one is new though

welcome back to the knts :awesome:

You do have a lot of catching up to do! I take it you didn't see this yet?

http://musewiki.org/Tokyo_Zepp_2013_(gig)

And no, but next week I'll have three! only one is new though

Cheers :awesome:

WHY DID I MISS THIS. EERRRMMMAAAAGGGGHHHHAAADDDD :FACEHASMELTEDOFFALREADY: Was the gig streamed? Sounds so awesome!

And nice one! Did you get stealth and Mirror e-shape back from Mansons yet?

WHY DID I MISS THIS. EERRRMMMAAAAGGGGHHHHAAADDDD :FACEHASMELTEDOFFALREADY: Was the gig streamed? Sounds so awesome!

No not yet, those are two of the ones coming back next week, other one is the vile orange MA-2

Check youtube, there are a fair few videos up at this point. I think the audio was uploaded in full

EENfnigq0RM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUnfjKlEfkc

No not yet, those are two of the ones coming back next week, other one is the vile orange MA-2

Check youtube, there are a fair few videos up at this point. I think the audio was uploaded in full

EENfnigq0RM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUnfjKlEfkc

Awesome can't wait to see the e-shape :facemelt:

Futurism sounded awesome as did fury :awesome: Great that their playing more older stuff, hopefully there going to keep that up :awesome:

Kirk's confirmed they filmed it all and it will be released also.

Can anyone with Guitar Rig just clarify for me briefly...

Say I wanted to create a rig with a high gain amp (ie my Blackstar) and then a nice driven Vox ac30 head...can I run them both simulaneously in GR?

AND THEN, I know it has virtual pedals and stuff, but can you get them to affect either just one amp or both of them? Wanna make a lovely jubbly little digital rig

You just add a 'split' object to the patch and put one amp in section A and another in section B. Then you can add FX and cabs to either section to create 2 separate chains and you can also put FX and/or cabinets before/after the split if you want them to be used by both chains simultaneously. Then you're free to pan and mix your chains as you please.

Can anyone with Guitar Rig just clarify for me briefly...

Say I wanted to create a rig with a high gain amp (ie my Blackstar) and then a nice driven Vox ac30 head...can I run them both simulaneously in GR?

AND THEN, I know it has virtual pedals and stuff, but can you get them to affect either just one amp or both of them? Wanna make a lovely jubbly little digital rig

You can do all this stuff, I love GR!

Archived