How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

THIS. SHIT. ROCKS.

Musically diverse, much much more real sounding orchestra. And a little touch of riffage as well. FUCK ME. Can't wait for the studio version... Lyrics are cheesy but I really don't care. This song really is great for me... made my day hearing that. IT's so over the top, i can see people not being able to handle it. But if you expected for muse to do subtlety when it comes to a song like this... well more fool you :)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

When I looked in my ears after it was played I found that black stuff from Prometheus.

I was actually going to make a reference about how this song made me pregnant, but as a Prometheus reference... but I lost the ability to make intelligent thoughts for a while...

Your is much better anyways. lols

Wow! Just... wow. I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I absolutely love it. Okay, it gets really cheesy towards the end, but the riffs, the harmonies, the screams... Just amazing.

And I need to say it again: FINALLY some kick-ass riffs again! This song alone is heavier than anything on The Resistance. Just... wow again! :D

THAT WAS FUCKING IMMEESNNSNSSEEEE!!!!! :D:eek::pope::awesome: Just amazing: the epic vocals, riffage of guitar and bass, the musical/operatic style of the piano, even the cheesed-arse lyrics just make the whole thing that much more OTT and amazing! Thank you Elton for unleashing Matt's inner AWESOME! Ahhhh, I fucking love this band!

I'll return when I'm more coherent to talk about how the trailer is apparently one song, how they ARE playing at the Olympics and how FUCKING gutted I am that I can't go unless I pay a million pounds, lol. INTERVIEW !2!

So Panic Station is a disco song with brass on it?

Okay.

With a sax riff that's similar to Superstition by Stevie Wonder.

:LOL:

Edit: I've typed up all the relevant info they've let slip in the interview so I'll give a summary when it's finished.

Archived