How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

I don't see why people are saying "oh it's the Olympics track then." It's seriously like equating this situation to calling NSC "the Twilight track." Just because this isn't the official single doesn't mean it can't be from the album, considering USoE wasn't the "official" first single either and was still on The Resistance. Surely this song wasn't written for the Olympics, it'll just be featured and is no doubt from the album.

I don't see why people are saying "oh it's the Olympics track then." It's seriously like equating this situation to calling NSC "the Twilight track." Just because this isn't the official single doesn't mean it can't be from the album, considering USoE wasn't the "official" first single either and was still on The Resistance. Surely this song wasn't written for the Olympics, it'll just be featured and is no doubt from the album.

:yesey:

Is that 11.30 uk time? :unsure: hope it isn't true I'm at school :(

No no no.

The man is grotesque. He's basically Sméagol with Will Schuester's hair.

It's taking all my willpower not to post a .gif reply and get myself an infraction for being off topic :phu: It's also taking willpower not to report you for being off topic and being Jase :phu:

The single will most likely be disappointing.

Archived