Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

Guest Batman.
Hey guys.. just curios to know.. I still haven't got an email & as I understand it I'm not alone.. so all of you who still haven't got one.. are you still gonna get tickets tomorrow morning?

I'm worried that I'll get up tomorrow, get 2 tickets and then find out I was successful in the lottery and be stuck with 2 extra tickets. My bank has put my money on hold so I've no idea what's going on!! Not happy!

You can sell them to other boardies on here for what you paid for them, in the MuseBay thread :)

Hmmmmm....not quite sure wtf just happened but I have been on the Live Nation website just and managed to purchase 2 seated tickets for Madrid...how was that possible since they are not supposed to go on sale tomorrow??? Kind of excited but puzzled and a bit nervous something isnt right! Cant understand the confirmation email for the life of me so if any Spanish musers can help me out I would be most grateful. Didnt seem to enter a postal address so no idea how I will get the tickets!!

:eek::eek::eek:

Just bought two tickets, too.

Did your e-mail say:

...we bring your tickets to your home

If you have chosen this option at the end of the buying process, you will shortly receive the tickets at your home.

...in the ticket office of the venue

If you have chosen this option at the end of the purchasing process, you will be able to withdraw your tickets in the ticket offices of the venue.

You will need the card with which you have bought your tickets.

...at the ServiCaixa Atm of "la Caixa"

You will need the card with which you have bought your tickets.

If you didn't pay anything extra, you'll need to find a branch of la Caixa, probably at least 24 hours before the gig (if the last one was anything to go by). I've paid an extra few Euros to pick up the tickets from the venue (down some steps to the right of the main entrance).

The branches are here: La Caixa - type Madrid in the box at the top of the page I think you also have to select 'Venta de entradas' and 'Musica' in the boxes at the upper left of the page, to rule out the ones that don't have the machines.

And you're looking for one of these yellow machines: Scroll to bottom of page

Instructions (roughly translated)

1 Insert the card you used to pay for the tickets.

2 Select option “Entradas espectáculos”.

3 Select option "Recogida de entradas”.

4 Select the tickets you want to print (it shows all the ones you've bought this way).

5 Pick up tickets from the terminal.

Any one know if Seetickets has had a pre sale? I've been going on the app on my phone all day and then suddenly it has pre sale tickets to all the UK venues but they aren't available, its just annoying not knowing if i've missed it or it hasn't happened yet?

I just called Crowd Surge. As suspected, I was unsuccessful. :( Ah well, looks like I'll have to blag some time at work on my bosses computer. Gawd, I really hope he's in a good mood tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Yep, I'm gonna have to try at work too. I'm sure previous, decent pre-sales took place in the early evening to give everyone a fair chance. All this sucks so much.

/soz for moaning so much :(

If anyone PMs you for a presale link do not give it to them, unless you know the person well and are absolutely sure they should have it. Potential touts have been asking users for links.

Those who want it should ask for it from Crowdsurge first.

I'm wondering if I can sneak in my laptop to work tomorrow cos the servers at work have blocked the ticket sales sites arghhhhhhh!!

My super-awesome boss has let me stay home in the morning to get my tickets! :D Thankfully I can rest-assured that I've got my own laptop and PC to use rather than shitty work computers that will probably block ticket sites.

I've led myself to falsely believe that the pre-sale won't include THAT many people and it will go relatively smoothly... but I think I'm probably deluding myself :LOL:. I really, really hate the ticket-buying part, but I only need one ticket per show, so hopefully it'll be all right. I've got my iPhone as back-up, too, lol!

My super-awesome boss has let me stay home in the morning to get my tickets! :D Thankfully I can rest-assured that I've got my own laptop and PC to use rather than shitty work computers that will probably block ticket sites.

I've led myself to falsely believe that the pre-sale won't include THAT many people and it will go relatively smoothly... but I think I'm probably deluding myself :LOL:. I really, really hate the ticket-buying part, but I only need one ticket per show, so hopefully it'll be all right. I've got my iPhone as back-up, too, lol!

How many dates are you planning on going to?

I'll be happy if I just get tickets to Manchester.

If anyone PMs you for a presale link do not give it to them, unless you know the person well and are absolutely sure they should have it. Potential touts have been asking users for links.

Those who want it should ask for it from Crowdsurge first.

I did, 6 hours ago. But still no answer :'(

Well best of luck to you all :) I think we need a bit of luck by now! I think my classes would have something to say if I stayed home lol. Cross everything for me that my internet dongle will work in work or this'll be the first time I've ever not managed to get tickets to Muse.

can I just ask what the presale link is all about? I was also unsuccesfull during the muse.mu presale so is this something before the regular tickets are out? please I would really like to know what this is all about and I don't really feel like going through all the pages in this thread, thanks a bunch..

How many dates are you planning on going to?

I'll be happy if I just get tickets to Manchester.

All UK shows bar Glasgow.

I wish I could a) afford it b) get the time off to travel to Scotland and stay over for a one-night Muse show. It's a LOT of expense. I'm already throwing more moolah than I have on the four shows, minus travel and accommodation :LOL::facepalm:.

can I just ask what the presale link is all about? I was also unsuccesfull during the muse.mu presale so is this something before the regular tickets are out? please I would really like to know what this is all about and I don't really feel like going through all the pages in this thread, thanks a bunch..

Those who were unsuccessful in the Muse 'lottery' on the band's website were sent an email with a link to a 9am pre-sale tomorrow on Gigs and Tours's website.

Yep, I'm gonna have to try at work too. I'm sure previous, decent pre-sales took place in the early evening to give everyone a fair chance. All this sucks so much.

/soz for moaning so much :(

Tell me about it. I'm almost expecting to feel as miserable as fook tomorrow.

They inboxed the pre-sale link to everyone during their last gig. Would have been good if they'd done the same this time around.

Those who were unsuccessful in the Muse 'lottery' on the band's website were sent an email with a link to a 9am pre-sale tomorrow on Gigs and Tours's website.

I didn't get a pre-sale link; just a reminder that they go on general sale tomorrow at 10:00. They've really cocked this up!

With the exception of the large number of us who have not been sent the email.

By the way, the gmail excuse is utter bullshit, I know people who received their email via their gmail addresses.

With the exception of the large number of us who have not been sent the email.

By the way, the gmail excuse is utter bullshit, I know people who received their email via their gmail addresses.

Silly question, but have you contacted them to ask for the link? Being consistently shite, I'm sure they haven't replied :rolleyes:. I hadn't heard of any gmail excuses, tbh.

Archived