Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

Did anyone ordering just one ticket get it?

Again, yep. ;)

I'd be interested to find out. It's better for them to just pick the ones who applied for 2-4 tickets than people who only applied for one ;p

Why? Besides, it seems like it was some computer random-selection method used for the lottery thing. It wouldn't be fair if they based their choices on the number of tickets people go for - kinda defeats the point of a 'lottery'.

Me, for Madrid.

*raises hand*

I paid by Mastercard, that usually takes a day or two before I can see a transaction in my account.

Yep. I spoke to both CrowdSurge and my bank. Former says they received the money, latter says the payment has been processed and will be taken out of my account/show up on my online banking etc by tomorrow. It's stupid but some banks take a couple of days to do the 'processing' bit.

I got my confirmation email at 4am this morning and my money has only just come out in the last 10 minutes, and it was never put on hold, it was a debit card. You'll be fine.:)

Thanks guys, hopefully will see it come out soon to put my mind at ease.

Did anyone ordering just one ticket get it?

I didn't, to start with I thought it would be more logical to let people with one ticket get it but now I've realised it will be a lot easier to get one ticket in the general sale than 5 tickets. So I'm hoping it won't be too hard, I've never ordered tickets before and having Muse as my first experience is gonna be scary

At about 2pm-ish

hmmm, maybe their working it out in order, and you were 2 hours before me. So hopefully they'll mail soon

I haven't read the whole thread so i don't know if this is a common issue, but...

I still haven't received any email (i'm on Hotmail and it's definitely not gone into my junk folder). Have all emails been sent?

You're not the only one. Tons of people (me included) didn't receive a mail.

hmmm, maybe their working it out in order, and you were 2 hours before me. So hopefully they'll mail soon

You're not the only one. Tons of people (me included) didn't receive a mail.

Thanks for letting me know...doesn't seem like a very good system. What kind of reason can there be for not sending them all out...

I spoke to Crowdsurge today after two days of waiting for an e-mail and the lady explained that basically the e-mails that had been issued, for whatever reason, were not being allowed through to certain e-mail hosts, in particular Googlemail (which was mine)!

If you haven't recieved an e-mail you can call and they can basically do a search to see if you've been lucky enough to get tickets.

The phone number was posted on here earlier but this is it again: 08450508258

She did add they had re-sent the e-mails but i still haven't recieved one but at least i know whether i was successful!

What a shambles!

Hey guys.. just curios to know.. I still haven't got an email & as I understand it I'm not alone.. so all of you who still haven't got one.. are you still gonna get tickets tomorrow morning?

I'm worried that I'll get up tomorrow, get 2 tickets and then find out I was successful in the lottery and be stuck with 2 extra tickets. My bank has put my money on hold so I've no idea what's going on!! Not happy!

Hey guys.. just curios to know.. I still haven't got an email & as I understand it I'm not alone.. so all of you who still haven't got one.. are you still gonna get tickets tomorrow morning?

I'm worried that I'll get up tomorrow, get 2 tickets and then find out I was successful in the lottery and be stuck with 2 extra tickets. My bank has put my money on hold so I've no idea what's going on!! Not happy!

I wouldn't imagine you'd have trouble selling them.

Hmmmmm....not quite sure wtf just happened but I have been on the Live Nation website just and managed to purchase 2 seated tickets for Madrid...how was that possible since they are not supposed to go on sale tomorrow??? Kind of excited but puzzled and a bit nervous something isnt right! Cant understand the confirmation email for the life of me so if any Spanish musers can help me out I would be most grateful. Didnt seem to enter a postal address so no idea how I will get the tickets!!

:eek::eek::eek:

If I were in your shoes..I'll buy tickets tomorrow anyways... you could sell them! there's always someone who want tickets.

Hmmmmm....not quite sure wtf just happened but I have been on the Live Nation website just and managed to purchase 2 seated tickets for Madrid...how was that possible since they are not supposed to go on sale tomorrow??? Kind of excited but puzzled and a bit nervous something isnt right! Cant understand the confirmation email for the life of me so if any Spanish musers can help me out I would be most grateful. Didnt seem to enter a postal address so no idea how I will get the tickets!!

:eek::eek::eek:

RANDOM

I see the site is open for Madrid and nothing else.....WT....

I spoke to Crowdsurge today after two days of waiting for an e-mail and the lady explained that basically the e-mails that had been issued, for whatever reason, were not being allowed through to certain e-mail hosts, in particular Googlemail (which was mine)!

If you haven't recieved an e-mail you can call and they can basically do a search to see if you've been lucky enough to get tickets.

The phone number was posted on here earlier but this is it again: 08450508258

She did add they had re-sent the e-mails but i still haven't recieved one but at least i know whether i was successful!

What a shambles!

I gave an hotmail address ...

The problem is for the foreigners (like me) : it will cost a lot for nothing ... :(

Archived