Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

If you get through it should save you a ticket. Says it went out of stock as I was entering details :(

Said the same for me, this is frustrating, I don't want seated and may not be able to try at 10.

Same! Did it from work and was refreshing constantly so frustrated more than anything.

Very very frustrating, don't even know what to say anymore.

How many tickets did they even allocate to this sale, 10?

something fishy here i think.

got on for pre-sale at 09.00 exactly, held for 20 seconds in the queue, and still only got waaaaay back up top in the gods at the 02 for Saturday.

how is that possible?

By the way, anyone see the documentary on Seatickets etc the other month. Worth a thread on it's own that one.

robbing B's!!

Dave

I can't even get on the site. I just won't load.

That's really weird :erm:. Loads of people on ML didn't get any either - they seem to have sold out in seconds!

10am it is. I know it's general sale, but at least there's more than one site to choose/buy from. I don't get the price differences, though. The pre-sale prices are £60 something for standing, but it's £55 on aloud.com... how can it be such a big difference? Arrgh, confusion!!

e

Edit: right, booking fee. £5 fecking booking fee!! :mad:

That's really weird :erm:. Loads of people on ML didn't get any either - they seem to have sold out in seconds!

10am it is. I know it's general sale, but at least there's more than one site to choose/buy from. I don't get the price differences, though. The pre-sale prices are £60 something for standing, but it's £55 on aloud.com... how can it be such a big difference? Arrgh, confusion!!

e

I'm doubtful we'll be succesful at ten, gigsandtours and see have already crashed. Annoyed people going over there early i expect

Guest Batman.

Buying mine from Ticketmaster at 10am, as they actually hold the tickets you've selected whilst you enter your details..

I'm doubtful we'll be succesful at ten, gigsandtours and see have already crashed. Annoyed people going over there early i expect

Don't use Gigs & Tours or Seetickets ;). They'll be most popular, as will Ticketmaster (although it's better than the other two), so most likely to crash first.

Wow, Birmingham standing only JUST sold out in pre-sale. Took a while...

Don't use Gigs & Tours or Seetickets ;). They'll be most popular, as will Ticketmaster (although it's better than the other two), so most likely to crash first.

I've got ticketmaster and aloud open on tabs. Anyone recommend others? some i've looked at don't have the london dates

e

Never used aloud.com - are they any good?

Where would you recommend?

Never used aloud.com - are they any good?

Don't think I have either, to be honest. But I'm sure they can't be as bad as Seetickets!

Where would you recommend?

I'd go for ticketline or aloud.com simply cos they won't be as busy as the other sites. I've used ticketline before with ease, so no problems there. Ticketmaster, while busy, at least holds your information, and it has separate links for standing and seating (apart for O2 for some reason), so that's another decent option :).

Archived