Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

If anyone has O2 as a phone company I'd tell you to go via the O2 Blueroom Muse general sale. They're obviously only doing O2 dates... But they are probably one of the quieter ticket outlets for those dates.

I got 2 tickets in pre-sale for seated on the Saturday night. The standing tickets didn't allow you to 'reserve' them in the basket (whereas the seats did for up to 7 minutes) so by the time I typed in my payment info they had already sold-- which was actually horrendous.

However I am still going; so swings and roundabouts. :)

People that were successful on gigsandtours: Did you enter the issue number on your credit card? If so, where is it on.the card? >_<

You only use that if you're using one of the old maestro cards i believe. Ive got a newer one and it doesnt have one. You dont need to enter it unless you have it. If you have it, it'll say it on your card. If you don't, it wont :)

People that were successful on gigsandtours: Did you enter the issue number on your credit card? If so, where is it on.the card? >_<

Issue numbers only for maestro or solo cards I think, Never entered it for normal visa or master cards and i've never had any problems

Not all cards have an issue number, but if it does it'll be on the front and should say 'issue'.

Just clicked on a random seated ticket in presale and the cheeky buggers claim to 'hold' the tickets for you for 7 minutes! They certainly didn't give that as an option for standing!

Ticketsoup is where i went for the presale and the whole thing went smooth. Not any problems. I'd use that. I don't think many people had that presale link though.

It appeared to be just for Glasgow, so that might be why it wasn't sent out to everyone? It might have opened up to all UK in general sale, though.

If anyone has O2 as a phone company I'd tell you to go via the O2 Blueroom Muse general sale. They're obviously only doing O2 dates... But they are probably one of the quieter ticket outlets for those dates.

I got 2 tickets in pre-sale for seated on the Saturday night. The standing tickets didn't allow you to 'reserve' them in the basket (whereas the seats did for up to 7 minutes) so by the time I typed in my payment info they had already sold-- which was actually horrendous.

Good shout!

Not all cards have an issue number, but if it does it'll be on the front and should say 'issue'.

Just clicked on a random seated ticket in presale and the cheeky buggers claim to 'hold' the tickets for you for 7 minutes! They certainly didn't give that as an option for standing!

It appeared to be just for Glasgow, so that might be why it wasn't sent out to everyone? It might have opened up to all UK in general sale, though.

they didn't hold them for that anyway. i got not available after that promise

isn't that the last 3 numbers on the code on the back of the card?

No I think that's the CCV number - issue number is only relevant to certain cards, not VISA for example.

Managed to get 2 for O2 Saturday, but they wouldn't give me 4 together and by the time I went back in they were sold out!

Same happened to me, filled out the form and the tickets were gone, ended up with seated on the friday. Going to try blueroom for saturday standing at 10 but at least i've got some tickets without the madness of general sale.

Gigs and tours/seetickets always give me problems. Had to buy championship playoff final tickets through see. There was a 1 week presale for season ticket holders, with about 45000 tickets for around 25000 people and they still couldn't cope.

They're useless

Archived