Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

Finally got an answer, no tickets and no presale link. Unbelievable, why they give some people a link and some people not. Still need the holland link now :stunned:

http://tickets.muse.mu/en/

Thank you all for applying for tickets to our forthcoming European Tour.

We have been overwhelmed with the response. All applicants will be notified by email on Tuesday 12th June.

If you have any questions or enquiries please contact customer support - bitly.com/muse_support

Please note CrowdSure will be unable to give out any pre-sale links

:mad: WHY ARE YOU GIVING LINKS EARLIER THIS DAY!

Silly question, but have you contacted them to ask for the link? Being consistently shite, I'm sure they haven't replied :rolleyes:. I hadn't heard of any gmail excuses, tbh.

They told my friend Laura that was why, she kind of caught them out on that one! :LOL:

I do have the pre-sale link as a friend sent it to me (I don't need it as I no longer want to buy a ticket, but my daughter does).

It's also only the fact my bank balance has had the held funds returned that has given me any clue as to whether or not I got a ticket! :rolleyes::LOL:

I feel so sorry for genuine fans who need that link but haven't been sent it.

I'm sorry but I'm now a bit confused.. I got an acceptance mail in which was written 'Congratulations! You have been allocated your requested tickets from the Muse Member ticket application.' So, do I have these tickets absolutely for sure? Because if I hadn't, I would have to kill myself:(

I'm sorry for this question but after this confusing lottery I'm not able to believe anything...:$

They haven't given everyone a fair go with this. I didn't get an e-mail; I had to call Crowd Surge to find out that I was unsuccessful. They also haven't e-mailed me a pre-sale link. I got nothing more than a reminder about general ticket sales tomorrow.

----------

This is almost laughable:

From Muselive - "To those of you that haven't yet received an e-mail, DO NOT WORRY! An update from CrowdSurge suggests that e-mails will continue to be sent throughout the day and early tomorrow morning. They stress that all applicants, regardless of whether or not they are successful, will be told their fate as soon as possible.

If it's now Wednesday and you still don't have a diamond-studded e-mail in your inbox... again, DO NOT WORRY! General sale tickets will be available on Thursday morning on a first-come, first-served basis. Wake up early and hammer that F5 key"

----------

So, screw those of us who can't get to a computer at 10:00, then!

Guest Batman.
With the exception of the large number of us who have not been sent the email.

By the way, the gmail excuse is utter bullshit, I know people who received their email via their gmail addresses.

Yeah I use GMail and my email came early this morning.

Was great management tried to do something to stop the touts...such a shame it turned into a horrible mess, largely due to crowdsurge. Management, from the looks of things, kept up their end of the arrangement anyway.

It could have been simply sorted by only having people who registered before the announcement, allowing more time for emails to come through as the thousands were always going to get messed up and not taking (putting the money on hold) before even knowing if we had tickets, shambolic mess became of a good idea!

people saying they got a presale link for gigs and tours? I got one from crowdsurge for ticketsoup along with a password.

Theres more than one presale they're telling people about?

Funny you should mention that, cos Muselive has posted a 'reminder' about tomorrow's ticket sales with links to all the relevant sites that will be selling Muse tickets. The bottom one is for Gigs and Tours, and it appears to be for the pre-sale as it's the only one that says 9am, but the URL is different to the one that has been sent out in the CrowdSurge emails, meaning there is no 'fan only' pre-sale cos anyone could find that link! It's pretty much just 'gigsandtours' with the band's name, essentially!

okay so alot of people were lucky and unlucky..

for those that were unsuccessful and had their payment taken but 'pending', how long will this take to reappear back/funds released on your bank/credit card?

Both my daughter and I had the held funds back in our accounts (Lloyds TSB and Natwest) first thing this morning.

okay so alot of people were lucky and unlucky..

for those that were unsuccessful and had their payment taken but 'pending', how long will this take to reappear back/funds released on your bank/credit card?

Mine have already gone back in, maybe it depends on what bank your with or debit/credit card? I'm used my lloyds debit card

Funny you should mention that, cos Muselive has posted a 'reminder' about tomorrow's ticket sales with links to all the relevant sites that will be selling Muse tickets. The bottom one is for Gigs and Tours, and it appears to be for the pre-sale as it's the only one that says 9am, but the URL is different to the one that has been sent out in the CrowdSurge emails, meaning there is no 'fan only' pre-sale cos anyone could find that link! It's pretty much just 'gigsandtours' with the band's name, essentially!
it says 10am, not 9am.

if you were given a link for a pre-sale, that's why it shows up like that for you.

the gigs and tours one says 10:00am for me.

That just adds to the confusion! This link (G&T) is the main one for general sale, which should say 10am, but says 9am on mine because I have the link? I need to lie down :LOL:.

if you send me the link for the gigs and tours one, ill send you the one for the ticketsoup one. Increasing both our chances ;)

I currently have about 8 stores bookmarked for whenever a site crashes

Archived