Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

I was able to get standing through O2 - probably wrong place to sell but I have a seated ticket (BLOCK 106 ROW Q) for The O2 on Saturday 27th October. Please PM me for details, happy to sell at face value to a fellow Muser :)

Congrats; glad my tip worked for you. I didn't bother in the end-- just because I didn't want to tell my friend he now needed to get the day off work after telling him he didn't :LOL:

Sell on Twickets (on Twitter) in about 4 minutes time and that'll be snapped up no doubt.

This has probably been the worst EVER ticket sale. The pre sale was a shambles and the general sale has been. Suprising because Muse have always been swift and smooth with tickets (even though the general sales are always hectic). If this is anything to judge the new album by, we're screwed.. ;):LOL:

Their hotline even says 'We do not have standing tickets for Muse, please do not continue to hold if you require standing tickets'. How the fuck are there 0 standing tickets for general sale?! I don't get this.

Yeah its weird. On Ticket Master it said Manchester Standing, so I clicked find tickets dead on 10am and it didn't find any. Whats going on?

Guest Batman.
Well, I didn't get one.

Same. If anyone has a spare ticket for standing at Manchester that they want to sell for face value, let me know please :LOL:

If anyone has O2 as a phone company I'd tell you to go via the O2 Blueroom Muse general sale. They're obviously only doing O2 dates... But they are probably one of the quieter ticket outlets for those dates.

I got 2 tickets in pre-sale for seated on the Saturday night. The standing tickets didn't allow you to 'reserve' them in the basket (whereas the seats did for up to 7 minutes) so by the time I typed in my payment info they had already sold-- which was actually horrendous.

However I am still going; so swings and roundabouts. :)

Same here tried to get standing for manchester but by the time i'd filled in my details they'd sold out, how do people do it so quick?!

Managed to get Birmingham standing though thank god! but it means a much more expensive train ticket for me :( oh well deffinatly worth it!

Same. If anyone has a spare ticket for standing at Manchester that they want to sell for face value, let me know please :LOL:

That's where I was trying to get one for too. I think i'm going to end up resorting to ebay nearer the time. Pricey, but i'm willing to pay it.

Tried to get two standing in the general sale but no luck.

I think the majority, if not all, the standing tickets went in the lottery and presale.

Therefore I think these were fair, it's just that Muse are so popular now.

Keeping the touts in business..

I'm sorry, but if you expect me not to go see my favourite band because I don't want to 'keep the touts in business', you're very wrong.

Someone else will buy them on ebay anyways, so it's not like they're not going to sell them.

o2 Blueroom worked a treat, although it spent 5 minutes saying no tickets avaliable before it eventually coughed up some standing tickets.

Strangely stress free ticket purchasing, would have preffered the .mu member presale codes system used for wembley in 2010 as that seemed fairer for everyone rather than a lottery.

Feel bad for those that couldn't get tickets through websites not loading and such, especially when you see presale tickets on ebay already :mad:

What a load af cack. See, Ticketmaster and gigs and tours all take you to a link with standing for the sat of O2 and then tell you there's none available. Within 5 seconds?! Seriously? When the link for Aloud finally came up after 5 mins of refreshing I entered the details in and told that no standing was available.

The tickets are too expensive anyway yet alone what the touts are gonna charge. And ARE charging on ebay right now. The fans lose out again

Managed to get 2 standing tickets for birmingham :D I saw someone said birmingham took the longest to sell out in presale, so figured i would have more chance of getting them than manchester. So happy!

Sorry to everyone who missed out, hopefully we will get some more dates :(

That's where I was trying to get one for too. I think i'm going to end up resorting to ebay nearer the time. Pricey, but i'm willing to pay it.

Don't bother with that. There's Musebay on here and other face-value sites.

I might have to wait until someone lists standing tickets for Manchester on Musebay or something... ALL standing was allocated to presale only. How does that make any sense? Surely there weren't that many people with the link for the standing areas to be sold out?

Ugh, ridiculous.

couldn't get anything at all. again kept having them in the basket and then poof they were gone.

i am totally fed up.

tried every site going inc O2 and Nme links etc just in case they had allocations each

This happened to me last time around as well and it was a nightmare. Luckily then, someone helped me out but i don't think they'll be able to do that this time.

I'm sorry, but if you expect me not to go see my favourite band because I don't want to 'keep the touts in business', you're very wrong.

Someone else will buy them on ebay anyways, so it's not like they're not going to sell them.

Well then I don't expect you to complain about touts snapping up tickets. It's a very simple principle, if people are foolish enough to buy from these people they will continue to offer tickets for inflated prices.

'someone else will buy them' is such a rubbish excuse as well.

Don't bother with that. There's Musebay on here and other face-value sites.

I might have to wait until someone lists standing tickets for Manchester on Musebay or something... ALL standing was allocated to presale only. How does that make any sense? Surely there weren't that many people with the link for the standing areas to be sold out?

Ugh, ridiculous.

Good idea, can't believe it never crossed my mind :LOL:

This ticket sale as a whole has been a shambles, had a night out on the drink last night too and rose earlier with a disgusting hangover just to buy a ticket :mad::rolleyes:

what a shame people are bidding on it.

if anyone's gonna buy tickets off ebay, wait til not long before the gig when there'll be people selling for face value, or at least half that price...

Archived