Muse Member Ticket Application Closes Today (Sunday)

KirkBot

"All applicants will be notified by email on Tuesday 12th June"

'When the application window closes, Muse Members will be verified, duplicate submissions will be removed and successful applicants will be chosen at random and allocated their requested tickets by Wednesday 13th June.'

So that means as of yet no one needs to worry.

I got a a few private messages just now and jumped in my seat at the word "Muse" in the heading. This isn't as tense as the Shepherd's Bush Gig back in 2006 but still...ARGH. I don't want to be dealing with Thursday morning.

'When the application window closes, Muse Members will be verified, duplicate submissions will be removed and successful applicants will be chosen at random and allocated their requested tickets by Wednesday 13th June.'

I'm inclined to believe the crowdsurge page more - I think it's a separately adminned page in Germany.

That suggests it'll all be done today.

I really hope they're done sending emais before tomorrow at 10am, whether I got them or not, cause if it's the second I wanna get mine at livenation's presale.

This is so silly. I hope they do things different next time.

does it?

I'm inclined to believe the crowdsurge page more - I think it's a separately adminned page in Germany.

Perhaps; but with all this conflicting information we don't really know anything for certain. I'd say potentially though if the Muse website says allocation by tomorrow; it means by tomorrow at any point.

To be honest, when I bought my Foo Fighters ticket it took almost 8 hours for me to get any sort of confirmation info-- so I feel like they're probably in a same boat of being swamped by the sheer volume they have to process.

I disagree on that. I interpret that statement to mean that it will be done by close of play on Wednesday.

I hope my mums boyfriend gets the email, he ordered them on his credit card. He's currently in a meeting so I cant contact him. I really hope we get the email because mum and her bf are going to NY on thursday morning so i wont be able to get the general sale tickets. I would be so gutted.

Yup, I've just seen that the funds are back in my account so I didn't get tickets. Muse can go fuck themselves. GENERAL SALE FOR THE WIN!

The money is still showing as pending on my card, but no email. Hmmm! :stunned:

See I don't know.... generally when someone says "by xx date" I think that includes said date. Otherwise, why not just be "before xx date"?

Edit: Nevermind. Pip's email pretty well explains it.

I have a screen shot of when my ticket application completed that says emails will be sent on 13 June.

7180883049_80637bb1d4.jpg

Seems like they subsequently changed their mind?

Another thing to add to the clusterfuck list?

Archived