2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello :) I have one ticket (because I was so nervous about buying tickets then and there it made me forget about how nervous I'd be on my own in Manchester) so I was wondering if there was any chance of me joining some of you if you're going in a group?

If you find me a ticket, I'll be more than happy! :kiss:

• 2 weeks later...
tickets arrived today. Non-souvenir tickets. For 55+ I think that's just bollocks, I think I hate gig promoters more than anyone on the planet. Greedy fucks.

Yer I got mine too but I don't care if they're plain and un-fancy coz they are MUSE tickets and all mine :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

i noticed earlier that this is the final uk date on the tour (well, in 2012) reckon they'll bust out anything special for it? like how wembley's second night last time got RBS and bliss and (i believe) whereas the previous night and the lccc gig got the standard set list? would be nice

i noticed earlier that this is the final uk date on the tour (well, in 2012) reckon they'll bust out anything special for it? like how wembley's second night last time got RBS and bliss and (i believe) whereas the previous night and the lccc gig got the standard set list? would be nice

Hopefully!

According to rumours muse will be adding more variety into their set lists this time around.

From my experience Muse don't tend to do any special celebrations unless its big. There were rumours in 2010 that most of the budget went into the Liverpool show as they hadn't played there in the last 10 years. Nothing special happened.

To Muse its just another gig. Just because its the last in a country doesn't make it any more special to the band. Don't expect anything more than your average muse gig

Hi,

I have 2 standing tickets that I want to swap for GOOD seated tickets (wife has become pregnant since getting the tix)

Contact me if you want to swap. Must be GOOD (close to front) seated tickets and must meet up for a physical swap (will not accept 'trust post')

ninth_major

Archived