2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

The bastards are releasing more Manchester tickets on Thursday as pre-sale - I SWEAR Manchester wasn't on the list when they first mentioned extra dates yesterday :mad:! I remember checking all the dates and it was only the two London dates from the UK that had added ones, now it's pretty much the lot!

I've gone and bought a ticket already at more than face value out of desperation, but to be honest it wasn't tons more and it's saved me from the horrible ticket-buying experience online: hitting refresh at 59 mins past only to have the whole thing crash and then wait in endless ticket queues and then all the standing ones are gone in a heartbeat :LOL::rolleyes: Plus, I wouldn't have been able to get out of work this time. Anyways, in my rage I forgot to say 'yay, I'm going to Manchester at last!' :D

Just got tickets for block 120 :D This will be my 4th time seeing them, absolutely can't wait.

Thought about waiting till tomorrow incase standing tickets came up, then figured they probably won't. They're only releasing these after finalising the stage design, so I guess no reason for extra standing capacity.

If rear view seats are on sale, does this mean we're getting a U2 style 360degree gig :eek:

I'm having a real dilemma on whether to get rear view tickets or not... Badly want to go as I couldn't get tickets in the summer, but slightly worried about what these seats would actually be like. Has anyone had any experience of them?

I'm having a real dilemma on whether to get rear view tickets or not... Badly want to go as I couldn't get tickets in the summer, but slightly worried about what these seats would actually be like. Has anyone had any experience of them?

I sat in exactly the same block as 119, but at the O2 Arena. Honestly, the back seats are amazing. The drums were on a turn table last time so Dom peformed facing to the back ocasionally, and Matt had a mic set up facing the back too.

i'm so glad i found this thread.. i couldn't afford tickets at the release time, but these at half price have come perfectly.. do you think we'll be able to see ANYTHING though, unless the stage is some sort of 360 thing i can't see how it would be a good view?

We'll be able to see loads. They wouldnt put the tickets on sale if you could just see the back of the stage and that's it.

I sat in exactly the same block as 119, but at the O2 Arena. Honestly, the back seats are amazing. The drums were on a turn table last time so Dom peformed facing to the back ocasionally, and Matt had a mic set up facing the back too.

Thanks for the reassurance, sounds like we could have got a great deal in the end then!

Just booked two tickets in Block 221, which is rear view but on a corner. Kinda looking down from the side. Almost.

Hell, I don't care. I've just paid £30 each to watch Muse live. Even if I all can see are three backsides, I'll still be listening to Muse. Live. For two hours plus.

For £30.

Archived