2012.11.01 - MEN Arena, Manchester, UK

L.

Is anyone having the same issue with TicketMaster?

TicketMaster states there are no tickets available, yet there is an advertisement for Get Me In (on the TicketMaster "No Tickets Available"page) that has loads of tickets available at super inflated prices.

What I take issue with is that it would not be Muse getting my hard earned cash (and who in my opinion I would be happy to pay), but some other company with TicketMaster

I would be happy to pay £132 for a ticket if I thought it was going to Muse, But TicketMaster and GetMeIn appear to be in collusion that helps them maximise their profits

Does anyone have an idea where you can get tickets for the prices that Muse intended to have them sold at?

Thanks

CHris

Guys book in lancashire cricket club boss room late night bar and pizza and kebab deliverys to the lobby short tram ride to men im in love to have chat with fellow musos 11th time for me still as excited as first. Also got spare ticket block 104 if anyone struggling for one

Can't believe tickets have started arriving! That's sooner than they have for any other show. Haven't got mine for any of the dates yet. Anyways, still after a standing MEN ticket like most people, but reluctant to buy unless the seller has the ticket in-hand. Plus, hardly any face value ones listed anywhere yet. GRRR. I think MuseBay will crash the second a standing ticket is listed for sale :p.

Archived