Do you all think that there will be tickets for London on Ticketmaster? Because at the moment all they have listed is Glasgow and Manchester... :unsure:

This is worrying. I want to buy through Ticketmaster so I can choose which block my seats will be in. Gigs and Tours allocates seats for you (and usually they sell the worst ones first).

*Going to post this one here too as well as the thread in Muse Discussion*

Hi people,

Been a long time since I posted on this forum. Didn't get round to applying for the pre-sale but if any kind soul would like to PM me the pre-sale link for tomorrow I will be forever indebted to you (I'll also happily buy you one J2O/beers(s) come gig night ;) ) -

Thank you in advance. No worries if not. General sale was a nightmare in 2009, I think we all know tomorrow will be much, much worse. :(

*Going to post this one here too as well as the thread in Muse Discussion*

Hi people,

Been a long time since I posted on this forum. Didn't get round to applying for the pre-sale but if any kind soul would like to PM me the pre-sale link for tomorrow I will be forever indebted to you (I'll also happily buy you one J2O/beers(s) come gig night ;) ) -

Thank you in advance. No worries if not. General sale was a nightmare in 2009, I think we all know tomorrow will be much, much worse. :(

No way, we need as little people as possible

Aha! Thanks. I only read the unsuccessful bit.

Edit: I just looked and I got no such link...

We would still like to offer you the chance to see Muse on their forthcoming tour, so we have arranged for you to have access to an exclusive early bird pre-sale.

CLICK HERE to access this pre-sale from 09:00AM - 10:00AM on Thursday 14th June.

in bold is where you need to click.

Unsuccessful here too = gutted :(

Listened to the start of the H.A.A.R.P. album on my way in this morning to cheer me up though and it still gives me goosebumps ;) That was an awesome show and the opening bars always make me grin :D

Psyching myself up for the pre-sale tomorrow - it's going to be unbearable :rolleyes:

Good luck to you all! :)

I was unsuccessful too :( . Time to prepare for tomorrow.

Also, I was wondering if the O2 ID people. My sister wants to come to the gig with my group who will be in standing but she's 15 (a few months from 16).

Has anyone else not got an email about this yet? I contacted Crowdsurge and was worryingly told that all emails should have been sent out now and if I wasn't successful look on muse.mu for details about the general sale. Seems like I'm never going to get tickets for this :(

Archived