To make money?? I bet loads of the tickets have gone to touts that have signed up multiple times with different IP addresses. This system is shite:mad:

I know, I'd rather get up early in the morning, for the first come first serves system to be honest :stunned:

I know, I'd rather get up early in the morning, for the first come first serves system to be honest :stunned:

Oh I don't know I just love staying up all night refreshing my hotmail waiting for a non-existent email to arrive.;)

I applied once for one ticket, and have been charged twice with no confirmation email... Not happy.

I've heard this has happened to a few people. What dumbass came up with this system, it really is falling apart:mad:

Currently a £64.45 sized discrepancy in my account so I guess I've only been charged once.

No ticket then, I guess.

I don't know, I've received a confirmation e-mail and when I check my balance at an ATM it shows the money has been removed from my available balance, but no money has been taken out the account yet.

Currently a £64.45 sized discrepancy in my account so I guess I've only been charged once.

No ticket then, I guess.

Hang on, if you've been charged wouldn't that mean you have got a ticket :erm:?

I, on the other hand, have received an email saying I have a ticket, but I've checked my account and I haven't been charged yet. Making me a bit nervous, but to be fair the site does say if you're successful money will be taken from your card and tickets allocated BY Weds 13th, so I still have a day to be charged.

I don't know, I've received a confirmation e-mail and when I check my balance at an ATM it shows the money has been removed from my available balance, but no money has been taken out the account yet.

Same boat. No money's been taken yet but it says I have a ticket. I'm sticking with the theory that .mu says money will be taken BY Wednesday 13th. If nothing's been taken tomorrow, I'll contact them.

I used a credit card to apply for tix so no money would've come out of my account yet anyway even if i had been successful, but when i check the card online there are no likely looking transactions, pending or otherwise. Still no email either. I don't think i've been lucky this time. Just feeling really deflated now. :(

I used a credit card to apply for tix so no money would've come out of my account yet anyway even if i had been successful, but when i check the card online there are no likely looking transactions, pending or otherwise. Still no email either. I don't think i've been lucky this time. :(

mine's a credit card and the funds are a 'pending transaction' - have been since I signed up, But I think different banks/cards work differently

Archived