Just a question, but has anyone actually received an Unsuccessful email?? To me it seems like everyone here actually got tickets..

No, I'm sure those will be sent out after all the tickets have been allocated.... In one big you FAIL electronic rejection email :supersad:

I personally think it would have been nice if they'd looked at our join dates and stuff and allocated with some sort of reference to the longevity of our fandom....Not saying a newer fan is any less of a fan...just seems like anyone could have made an account pretty recently and got tickets over a fan who'd been following the band for years.

I personally think it would have been nice if they'd looked at our join dates and stuff and allocated with some sort of reference to the longevity of our fandom....Not saying a newer fan is any less of a fan...just seems like anyone could have made an account pretty recently and got tickets over a fan who'd been following the band for years.

I only signed up to apply for pre-sale as I'd never felt the need to before, although i've loved the band since I was pretty much 5 and OOS was released :)

I only signed up to apply for pre-sale as I'd never felt the need to before, although i've loved the band since I was pretty much 5 and OOS was released :)
I figured I might sound like I'm discriminating, but I definitely understand that the amount of time a person spends in a forum doesn't equate to how much they love the band. :p I think I'm just pissy because I haven't got my email yet lol. Ahhhhh why won't they just geif me naaaaaaaaooooo!!!1"!!!

I figured I might sound like I'm discriminating, but I definitely understand that the amount of time a person spends in a forum doesn't equate to how much they love the band. :p I think I'm just pissy because I haven't got my email yet lol. Ahhhhh why won't they just geif me naaaaaaaaooooo!!!1"!!!

Haha i'm getting the same, I just want to be put out of my misery. I'll probably be on here loads now, I had just nothing bothered signing up before lol!

i hope it isn't discriminatory like that :( I've been on here for YEARS. But life and job means I can't post all the time. I used to loads, you know, in 2004 - haha.

Someone of facebook said there r tickets on eBay already. What twat done that.

Grrrrr - if their ebay account is linked to the same email as their muse account then I hope someone from here blacklists them from future pre-sales...

Now it looks like my decision is o2 proirity site on thursday morning, or whichever the one is that this site will link to...:$

That shit annoys me, why do people that are just gonna flog 'em get tickets? :mad:

BTW, I like that you're from Southampton :D

To make money?? I bet loads of the tickets have gone to touts that have signed up multiple times with different IP addresses. This system is shite:mad:

Archived